George Foreman GR30 Indoor Grill Reviews

George Foreman GR30 Indoor Grill

I love this grill

May 30, 2008

Pros:cooks food quickly, heats up quickly, takes up minimal space, easy to use.

Cons:plates don't come off for cleaning, small cooking surface

The Bottom Line: This is a really good grill it is easy to use.You can't beat the price either. I wouldn't recommend it for a large family though.

I just bought this on sale a week or two ago and I haven't prepared food without it since then. I have grilled chicken for salad, or just for grilled chicken and vegetables. I have cooked Italian sausage on it and it came out great. I also cooked pork chops with this and made steaks and even a grilled cheese sandwich. I love this because well for one thing grilled food is delicious and better for you, cooking on this grill is so much easier and faster than using the oven, bbq or pan. I can now cook my favorite meat in 10 minutes max and hardly have any clean up after dinner. I plan to try grilling vegetables on this and maybe kabobs and of course I plan to do hamburgers. The only complaint I have is I you can't remove the grilling plates. I have mastered cleaning it on the counter with a sponge and paper towels but being able to take the plates off and wash them would make things easier and more sanitary. I would recommend this particular grill to anyone who didn't have to cook for allot of people because there isn't allot of room on it to cook multiple servings. If you don't need to cook for a large family then this one is perfect and you can't beat the price.

George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine Jumbo Size Extra Large         This is a George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine...

MADE FOR OVERSEAS USE ONLY WILL NOT WORK INSIDE THE USA REQUIRES OVERSEAS 220 VOLTAGE BRAND NEW 220 VOLT GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL Perfect for all of your ...
The George Foreman GR30 Variable Temperature Grill is yet another knock-out product from the Heavyweight Legend's grill range