George Foreman GR30 Indoor Grill Reviews

George Foreman GR30 Indoor Grill

must have appliance

Jul 15, 2008

Pros:convienient, easy, stores well

Cons:grills dont come off to go in dishwasher

The Bottom Line: For anyone that either isn't too handy in the kitchen or likes quick meals.

This is definitely something that you could use everyday. I think it is second in my kitchen only to my microwave.
This model is the perfect size for two, at least for me because I usually just do the meats on it. I don’t know how much it does for fat but for me the benefit is having something so convenient and simple to cook with. I normally don’t get two complicated with dinner, at least during the weak so this is great for me to just throw on some beef, chicken, salmon, pork chops, whatever and have food ready in minutes.
I like it because this particular one doesn’t have settings. I just put something in and it cooks the food on both sides and is done before you know it.
However, the lack of settings can also be a down side. Sometimes I do manage to burn something so it would be nice to be able to adjust things. I also think that they should put the removable grills on all models to make clean up easier.
I wish that I would have had one of these in the college dorms to have allowed me to have had some more quality meals.

George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine Jumbo Size Extra Large         This is a George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine...

The George Foreman GR30 Variable Temperature Grill is yet another knock-out product from the Heavyweight Legend's grill range