George Foreman GR30 Indoor Grill Reviews

George Foreman GR30 Indoor Grill

George Foreman grill is quick and simple to use

Dec 27, 2009

Pros:Very easy to use <p>Cooks food fast

Cons:Grill pads are not removeable

The Bottom Line: This is highly recommended if you want to cook meals quickly and healthy.

My husband and I decided to start eating healthy and we decided to buy this Foreman grill to cook our healthy food.  I love this grill and we use it 3-4 times a week.  It easily holds 3-4 chicken breasts and cooks all 4 in only 5 minutes.  We also cook 1/2 lb. of shrimp in about 2 minutes.  It's also great for grilling vegetables.<p>  I love the fact that it cooks the top and bottom, so the cooking time is cut in half.  Even though the grills has non stick material I always spray the grills with Pam to prevent sticking and for easy clean up.  <p>The only thing that I don't like about this product is that the grills can't be removed, so sometimes it takes a long time to clean.  The other one I had I made the mistake of using an abrasive sponge to clean it.  This one I use a soft sponge, so the non stick grill doesn't get damaged.  I love the fact that the grill is slanted downward a little, so that the grease runs off and collects in the grease tray. <p> Whenever I hear people at work complain about how long it took them to make dinner I always tell them they should buy a Foreman grill because it cooks many meals so quickly.

The George Foreman GR30 Variable Temperature Grill is yet another knock-out product from the Heavyweight Legend's grill range