George Foreman GR30 Indoor Grill Reviews

George Foreman GR30 Indoor Grill

5 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

George Foreman grill is quick and simple to use

Dec 27, 2009

Pros:Very easy to use <p>Cooks food fast

Cons:Grill pads are not removeable

The Bottom Line: This is highly recommended if you want to cook meals quickly and healthy.

My husband and I decided to start eating healthy and we decided to buy this Foreman grill to cook our healthy food.  I love this grill and we use it 3-4 times a week.  It easily holds 3-4 chicken breasts and cooks all 4 in only 5 minutes.  We also cook 1/2 lb. of shrimp in about 2 minutes.  It's also great for grilling vegetables.<p>  I love the fact that it cooks the top and bottom, so the cooking time is cut in half.  Even though the grills has non stick material I always spray the grills with Pam to prevent sticking and for easy clean up.  <p>The only thing that I don't like about this product is that the grills can't be removed, so sometimes it takes a long time to clean.  The other one I had I made the mistake of using an abrasive sponge to clean it.  This one I use a soft sponge, so the non stick grill doesn't get damaged.  I love the fact that the grill is slanted downward a little, so that the grease runs off and collects in the grease tray. <p> Whenever I hear people at work complain about how long it took them to make dinner I always tell them they should buy a Foreman grill because it cooks many meals so quickly.

The George Foreman GR30 Variable Temperature Grill is yet another knock-out product from the Heavyweight Legend's grill range

MADE FOR OVERSEAS USE ONLY WILL NOT WORK INSIDE THE USA REQUIRES OVERSEAS 220 VOLTAGE BRAND NEW 220 VOLT GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL Perfect for all of your ...