Hocus Pocus (VHS, 2003)

Amazing..

May 19, 2010

Pros:-Entertaining
-Funny

Cons:-None

The Bottom Line: I would definitely reccomend watching this movie if you have not seen it already.

I can not get enough of Hocus Pocus. I am usually not so into the whole “witch craft, special powers” kind of movie, but this one is so good. It is actually surprisingly sad toward the end and at the beginning. Of course, the very end is happy-ish. Sarah Jessica Parker plays one of the witches. Bette Midler is also one of the other witches. This is definitely a Halloween movie worth seeing. Thora Birch (a little kid in the movie) was a surprisingly good actress. I watch this movie every Halloween it is so good. It is also quite family friendly. Hocus Pocus is not suspenseful, but it is not really that kind of movie. It is more light hearted. The plotline of this movie is that in the earlier parts of history, three witches lived in a house and concocted potions. They were sentenced to death, but were brought back three hundred years later by a magical candle. They basically have to get kids to stay young enough to be able to stay on Earth instead of having to leave when the sun rises. The chase in the movie results in a huge chase covering most of the movie.

San Nicolas Islands [VHS]

San Nicolas Islands [VHS]

Brand New, Perfect Condition. May Ship From Overseas, Free Upgrade to Priority Shipping.