Hocus Pocus (VHS, 2003)

Great Movie

Jun 20, 2010

Pros:Hocus Pocus has a great theme and funny characters.

Cons:The story drags on a little bit.

The Bottom Line: I recomend you watch the movie, whether you are scepticle or not. What's the worst that can happen?

I have seen this movie about a hundred times growing up. I bought the movie when i was nineteen and still enjoy it.  Hocus Pocus is an awesome movie; it has a good story behind it. As a kid i always like to look at the three witches, and imagine which one i would most be like.  I believe that anyone from age two to age one hundred would love this movie.  Younger kids will like the talking cat and fairy tale type story line. Adults will be able to laugh at the adult jokes that are thrown in that the kids might ask, "What the heck does that mean."  Hocus Pocus is a fun movie to watch with the family.  It is a good movie for Halloween or anytime of year. It is a good sit on the couch with a bowl of popcorn movie. So do not refrain from buying because it looks scary or childish! Everyone loves it! The characters have very different personalities which allow you to relate to each character in a different way. You can compare yourself to them, and let your imagination run wild! After watching this movie I went out to look for more movies from the same producer.