Honey-Can-Do Shoe Tree. 18 Pair 3 Tier Chrome Shoe Tree SHO-01482 Reviews

+$8.47 shipping QVC
+$8.00 shipping JCPenney

Shoe Tree

Dec 15, 2012

Pros:Holds a lot of shoes, great for displaying other items at craft shows

Cons:Doesn't do a good job of holding winter boots

The Bottom Line: A great space saver!  Good for storing shoes and even for displaying crafts.

When our daughter moved back to Alaska in January, she had a few household items that she no longer needed.  One such item was a shoe tree, which I have found to have a variety of uses.

The Honey-Can-Do 3 Tier Shoe-Tree is a nice space saver.  Each of the tiers holds six pair of shoes, meaning the entire shoe tree will hold 18 pairs of shoes.

Each of the three racks spins independently of the others, making this an easy way to store or find your shoes.  We had this in our garage, and while it worked great for holding our every day shoes, the prongs were too close together and would not allow us to store our winter boots.  It works the best for sneakers, sandals and other everyday shoes.

The unit is made of chrome plated metal, and it is heavy (with a weighted bottom).  The racks can be adjusted to different heights, but we have ours evenly spaced.  The height of this shoe rack is 54 inches and it measures a foot in diameter.  There is a straight handle at the very top that allows you to pick it up and move it, but I find this handle cumbersome.

My daughter and I participated in craft bazaars this winter, and I sold crocheted hats for children and adults.  The biggest problem with selling this kind of product is figuring out how to display them.  My husband came up with the idea of using clothespins to connect my hats to this shoe rack, which worked beautifully!

My customers were able to turn each of the rows around to see all of my hats, and I was able to display 36 hats on a rack that only took up one foot of table space!  I even placed a miniature tree skirt around the bottom base to make it look like a Christmas tree.  I will be using this Honey-Can-Do Shoe Tree at all of my bazaars, and the rest of the year it sits in our garage and holds our over abundance of shoes.

Shoe Tree Rack, Shelves 3, Length 12 In , Width 12 In , Height 39 In , Holds 18 Pairs, Material Chromed Steel
Zoro

Have more shoes than you do space? This three-tier shoe tree stores up to 18 of your favorite pairs yet only takes up one square foot of floor space. ...
QVC
This revolving shoe tree stores up to 18 pairs of shoes in stylish chromed steel. uses only 1-square foot of space3 tiers revolve independentlydurable...
JCPenney
Honey Can Do HCD1416 Features: -Shoe tree.-Easy to clean.-Steel construction.-Chrome finish.-Finish: Chrome.-Product Type: Shoe tree.-Distressed: No.-...
Wayfair