HTC myTouch 4G - 4GB - Black (T-Mobile) Smartphone Reviews

Nov 19, 2011

• Clarity:
  • Portability:
  • Battery Life:

Pros:easy to use, 2 cameras, feels sturdy, many apps pre-installed specifically for this phone

Cons:dosent have a keyboard

The Bottom Line: If you want to spend a little extra cash go for the My touch 4g Slide, if you dont My touch 4g is great.

This phone is by far the easiest android phone on the market to use. If you are a first time smart phone user i would recommend this phone to you over any other phone on the market. The interface thats comes with the "my touch brand" is really simple to use. Ive had a G1 before, and i can trully say the mytouch is a much better experience. When you want to see what your friends are doing on facebook you just swype to the next page on the home screen, and there it is. BUT, if i got a second chance to pick a new phone i would save a little more money and go for a mytouch 4g slide. The camera is 10x better, its 10x faster, and it has a physical keyboard. If you are a heavy duty texter like me then you want the keyboard. If you've had the iphone, just relize that theres no onscreen keyboard that even comes close to its performance, including this phone. It seems like when im texting I hit the wrong letter every other word and i dont have big fingers either. So if you want a really good 4g smartphone go for the my touch 4g, if you want to be blown away with features and specs, and  you need the key board then go with the my touch 4g slide.

Recommended for: Stylish Trendsetters - Hip and Trendy

Gently used condition, includes charger and battery. Shows minor signs of use but overall looks great. This new myTouch sports several important upgra...