iRobot 5800 Scooba - Blue - Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

iRobot 5800 Scooba - Blue - Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

Free Shipping Newegg.com

Not sure it's worth the aggravation!

Feb 23, 2008
Rated Show
  • User Rating: OK

Pros:Wonderful product when it is working perfectly.

Cons:Too many little things go wrong with it.

Basically, when it's working well, I LOVE Scooba!! But, I have spent much too much time listening to music on the IRobot Customer Service line because of little problems. I have had problems with the battery, with it putting down water, with the motor screeching, difficulty opening the tank..... My average wait time on the customer service line is 20 minutes. Once I get a customer service agent, they are knowledgeable and can either tell me what to do or will send me a replacement. The last time I did an "Out of Warranty" exchange which cost less than a new Scooba. BUT, each time there is a problem, and there have been too many, I know it's going to be about 45 minutes out of my day to resolve the problem. OR I will have the down time while I wait for a replacement. I think I'm going to wait for them to work more bugs out of this product before I get rid of my cleaning lady.

Features A fully charged Scooba Battery powers Scooba to clean 250 square feet per charge One full tank washes up to 250 square feet Autonomous cleani...
Newegg.com