I'll Be Home For Christmas (DVD, 2000) Reviews

I'll Be Home For Christmas (DVD, 2000)

Great Family Entertainment

Dec 20, 2000 (Updated Dec 22, 2000)

Pros:It would make a good Christmas present.

Cons:non

Iíll Be Home For Christmas!

For Christmas last year my children received a wonderful movie, I have enjoyed this movie,I could not count the many hours they have watched this excellent movie. My children love Christmas shows all year around. It is the best Christmas movie since Tim Allenís Santa Claus. Last Christmas while shopping for their Christmas presents I was wanting to purchase I'll Be Home For Christmas the very same movie my cousin gave us for Christmas, and just could not fit the price into our budget.

What I enjoyed about this movie

The movie is about a college student whose name was Jake Wilkinson (Jonathan Taylor Thomas), who was having a tough time of accepting his motherís death. His father remarrying did not help the situation. Jake felt that his father should of waited a lot more time to replace his mother, that was one of the reasons he left New York to continue his education in LA, the other reason was his girl friend Allie(Jessica Biel) was also going to California to college. This Christmas Jake did not want to come home for, which his girl friend wanted her family, snow, and all the trimmings of home.

Jakeís father would give him the family Porsche for Christmas if he gets home by 6:00 Christmas Eve. After Jakeís friends play a joke on him, he awakes in the desert dressed as Santa Clause, with no money or plane tickets to help him home for Christmas.

Jake starts on his journey as a spoiled, conniving little rich boy, through many interesting and trying experiences Jake grows and becomes a man.

Purchase this movie and enjoy Jake flying with a dog. Hitching a ride with a thief, winning a Santa Claus race, and returning the money.

My Children enjoyed the music, actors,the beautiful scenery, they just love this movie.

I would recommend this movie to families and children for a great entertaining movie your children will love to watch.

Disney film 1998, Childrens Comedy

Jake (Jonathan Taylor Thomas) is a college student whose friends strand him in the middle of the desert wearing a Santa Claus suit. Jake has to make i...