iHome iP21GVC Spacesaver Application-Friendly Alarm Clock Speaker System for iPod and iPhone (Gunmetal)

OK but could be better

Jan 28, 2012 (Updated Jan 29, 2012)

Pros:Cheap, space saving, has alarm setting

Cons:Bad qaulity, bad speakers, not stylish

The Bottom Line: This may be a cheap Ihome but the quality is not very good so i do not suggest buying it.

I bought this ihome for myself for a place to charge my iphone and also for a clock and an alarm. Overall I am somewhat happy with the purchase but there have been a few dark spots.

What I Like: Small so i can put it on my desk, but also have room for other things. Has an alarm which is very useful. Also it charges my ipod while also playing it.

What I Dislike: The sound quality of this system is not very good. I have to turn it up very high to hear it well. The style isn't very nice, but i didn't buy it for that reason. It is very hard to set alarms and the clock, and there is no radio.

Even though the price was low the quality was even worse. The speakers aren't very good and don't go up very high, setting the clocks time is ridiculously hard (I had to read the manual) it doesn't have a built in radio, and it doesn't look very good.

My first one of these was from best buy and the third day i had it the speakers blew out, so i returned it and got a new one. This has lasted me until now but it does not have a good sound system. You have to turn it up very loud just to hear it, and even when you can it isn't very good quality.

When i first bought it i though there would be a radio built in but sadly i was wrong so that morning i woke up to a rap song being blasted at full volume. One more negative thing about it is that it doesn't look very good. The front is just a speaker with a clock and is plain black. Even though this product is one of the cheaper Ihomes it is not a very good one so i would not recommend you to buy it. Go for a bit pricier one with better quality.

Ihome Ip21gvc Spacesaver Alarm Clock Ipod/iphone Dock Speaker System Gunmetal

Ihome Ip21gvc Spacesaver Alarm Clock Ipod/iphone Dock Speaker System Gunmetal

iHome iP21GVC Spacesaver Application-Friendly Alarm Clock for iPod and iPhone (Gunmetal) Home About Us Shipping Info Feedback Return Policy FAQ Contac...

Ihome Ip44wv Fm Alarm Clock With Pillow Shaker Ipod Free Priority Shipping

Ihome Ip44wv Fm Alarm Clock With Pillow Shaker Ipod Free Priority Shipping

Hello you are bidding on a new in the box iHome Colortunes #iP44WV FM alarm clock radio with pillow shaker for your iPod or iPhone .This item is brand...

iHome iP45 Portable Stereo with Rechargeable Alarm Clock, FM Radio, and Dock for iPod/iPhone

iHome iP42 Dual Alarm Clock Radio for iPod and iPhone (Blue)

iHome iP42 Dual Alarm Clock Radio for iPod and iPhone (Blue)

Dual Alarm Clock Radio for your iPhone/iPod