iLO DVDR05 DVD Recorder

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Don't Lose Your Remote Control When Purchasing This DVDR!

Jan 29, 2007
Rated Show

• Sound:
  • Picture Quality:

Pros:The machine is sturdy and reliable, performs well when subjected to heavy use.

Cons:The remote control cannot be replaced with a universal remote control off the shelf.

I found the DVD Recorder to be no problem to operate, and have used it to record for 6 to 8 hours at a time about once a week for nearly two years now, and have not had one problem until I lost the remote, or it was stolen by someone who had lost theirs!

I have purchased, and returned dozens of universal remotes because not one of them worked...even models guaranteed to work with any device. I have yet to find a replacement remote offered for sale.

I recommend the machine, but only if you buy a learning remote at the same time, and program it to run the ILO DVDR05.

Ilo Dvd Recorder W/ 80 Gb Hard Drive, Dvdrhd04

Ilo Dvd Recorder W/ 80 Gb Hard Drive, Dvdrhd04

You are looking at a New in box (only opened to take pictures) ilo Technologies DVDRHD04, DVD Recorder with Hard Drive. See pictures above. Comes with...

Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder

Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder

Convert and archive your favorite home movies to DVD is a simple task with Toshiba DR430 DVD recorder. You can also watch your favorite DVD and movie ...