Infantino Swift Baby Carrier Reviews

Infantino Swift Baby Carrier

Affordable Baby Carrier

Nov 21, 2012

Pros:Affordable, lightweight

Cons:Only goes up to 22 pounds

The Bottom Line: If you’re looking for a basic, affordable carrier, the Infantino Swift Classic Carrier might be for you.

Ever since I had my first son two years ago, I’ve kept hearing mothers rave about baby carriers. Names like BABYBJORN and ERGObaby kept coming up in casual conversations with moms at my MOPS group, play dates, and dinners with friends. My older son is really independent; he didn’t like to be held that much, let alone be strapped to a parent. He was more of a swing and stroller guy.
But when our second son arrived just a little over a year and a half later, things were different. For the first few weeks, I couldn’t put the baby down for fear that his older brother would trample him. I had to hold the baby at all times to protect him from his active toddler sibling. (He still climbs on the baby, but our now four-month-old can hold his own a bit more).
I didn’t want to shell out the $60-$100 for the more well-known carriers, so I decided to give the Infantino Swift Classic Carrier a try. I found it on Amazon for just $15.99, so it was a low-risk trial.
It was totally worth it.
The Infantino Swift Classic Carriergot me through the first two months with the new baby. Our latest addition to the family cried as soon as I put him down, so I came up with a solution: not putting him down. I held him in the carrier while I emptied the dishwasher. I held him in the carrier while I answered e-mails. I held him in the carrier while I sent out baby announcements. I even held him in the carrier while I went to the bathroom (I actually found a sanitary way to do this).
The Infantino Swift Classic Carrier has also gotten us through several zoo trips, many church services, and even a funeral. Sometimes I hold the baby in the carrier while my husband pushes our two-year-old in our single stroller. Then we switch off.
If you’re looking for a basic, affordable carrier, the Infantino Swift Classic Carrier might be for you. See more baby item reviews and mom tips on my blog: http://myessentialbabyitems.com/

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

Store Search search Title, ISBN and Author Infantino Swift Classic Carrier, Black Estimated delivery 3-12 business days Format Condition Brand New Des...