International Delight Chocolate Creme Liquid Creamer, 288-Count Single-Serve Packages Reviews

International Delight Chocolate Cream Creamer - Not worth the calories.

Oct 15, 2012 (Updated Jun 21, 2013)

Pros:Convenient packaging, as long as care is taken not to crush.

Cons:Doesn't taste like chocolate, bad after-taste.

The Bottom Line: I like other International Delight flavors. And I like the convenience of single cups. But I don't like this flavor.

When it comes to coffee, I fall squarely in the “make it as sweet and creamy as possible” camp.  In other words, I don’t want to taste the coffee, I just want a beverage that delivers sweet, creamy goodness.

So I enjoy flavored coffee creamers from International Delight

Being a chocolate-lover I decided to give their Chocolate Cream flavor a try.   Sadly, it didn’t work out.  I was imagining something along the line of a mocha latte, but instead, I got coffee with a barely recognizable chocolate flavor, and a bitter aftertaste.  Nope, definitely not worth the 35 calories!

International Delight makes a lot of coffee creamers.  They’re sold in plastic bottles as well as single-serving cups.  Despite their yielding a lot of disposable waste, I actually like the convenience of the cups.  They don’t require refrigeration.  So they can be tossed into a purse or a desk drawer.  They have a very long shelf life; the ones I have don’t expire for another four months.  Do note, however, that these cups are not at all crush-proof.  Care must be taken for their storage, or you could end up with a sticky mess.

So, yes, with care, the packaging is convenient.  However, I don’t care for this particular flavor.  It simply doesn’t taste anything like chocolate.  Yes, there’s a sweetness added to the coffee.  And yes, there’s some flavor.  But if you gave me a blind taste test, I’d be hard-pressed to identify that flavor as chocolate.  Worse, I don’t care for the after-taste.  Basically, this flavor is a major thumb-down from me.

One more note:  As opposed to most of the other flavored creamers from this brand, the Chocolate Cream is a brown color.  Some people will like this, as it ‘looks’ more like chocolate than if it were white.  However, I like my coffee to lighten in color upon adding the creamer, and that doesn’t happen with this flavor.  It’s a silly thing to complain about, I realize, but my head is stuck in the thought that creamer should lighten the color of my coffee!

Here’s an interesting fact I discovered on their website:

Q: Does International Delight contain caffeine?
A: All flavors of International Delight are caffeine free with the exception of Chocolate Cream creamer singles.

So, do take this into account if you’re trying to reduce caffeine in your diet.

The ingredients are water, sugar, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, corn syrup solids, cocoa, sodium caseinate, dipotassium phosphate, natural and artificial flavors, mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate, carrageenan, salt, microcrystalline cellulose gel, cellulose gum.

Each single-serving cup contains 35 calories and 1.5g of fat.   In my opinion, it’s definitely not worth it.

International Delight Amaretto Creamer

International Delight Caramel Macchiatto Creamer

International Delight Chocolate Caramel Creamer

International Delight French Vanilla Creamer

International Delight Hazelnut Creamer

International Delight Irish Creme Creamer

Creamer Original International Delight Liquid 384 Count Single Servings

Creamer Original International Delight Liquid 384 Count Single Servings

end_display_feedback_code_window Creamer Original International Delight Liquid 384 Count Single Servings International Delight Classic Original Liquid...

International Delight White Chocolate Mocha Creamer 1 pt

International Delight White Chocolate Mocha Creamer 1 pt

Find milk and cream at Target.com! International delight white chocolate mocha creamer 1 pt

International Delight Liquid Creamer - Real Dairy Half and Half (UHT, No Refrig) - 180ct Tubs

International Delight Half & Half liquid creamer is made with real dairy, individually packaged and require no refrigeration. 180 x 9mL creamer tubs p...
Coffee Wholesale USA
International Delight Hazelnut Liquid Creamer, 288-count Single-serve Packages

International Delight Hazelnut Liquid Creamer, 288-count Single-serve Packages

International Delight Hazelnut Liquid Creamer, 288-Count Single-Serve Packages, Free Shipping, New Details: Manufacturer: International Delight Size: ...

International Delight Hershey's Chocolate Caramel Mini I.D.'s Coffee Creamer, 0.4375 fl oz, 24 count

On the go? Be sure you carry some I.D.--International Delight Hershey's Chocolate Caramel Mini I.D.'s Coffee Creamer. Each one's a choco-caramel mouth...

International Delight Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer

International Delight Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer

International Delight Flavored Coffee Creamer This listing is for 1 -24ct box .. .. single serve portions....The exp dates usually run 2-4 months out ...

International Delight Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer Portion Cup 192ct

International Delight Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer Portion Cup 192ct

International Delight Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer Portion Cup 192ct New Features: Non-Dairy Liquid Coffee Creamer Dispenser box keeps counter c...

International Delight - Flavored Liquid Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer, French Vanilla, .3oz Cup, 24/Box 100681 (DMi BX

With its creamy, sweet flavor and extremely convenient packaging, enjoying your coffee can be a delightful experience anywhere, anytime. This product ...
Endangered Species Chocolate Creme Filled Dark Chocolate 72% Cocoa Coconut 3 oz

Endangered Species Chocolate Creme Filled Dark Chocolate 72% Cocoa Coconut 3 oz

Endangered Species Chocolate Creme Filled Dark Chocolate 72% Cocoa Coconut -- 3 oz
Vitacost.com