Jawbone ICON Hero In-Ear Only Headsets Reviews

Jawbone ICON Hero In-Ear Only Headsets

Does the job, but nothing spectacular

Jan 29, 2012

Pros:Ease of use; customizations and apps available from Jawbone website; very small size.

Cons:Fair sound quality; hard to get right fit; too many pieces for ear.

The Bottom Line: If you know people with similar Bluetooth headsets, test theirs first as this one is average in sound quality.

It does work and is easy to use, but sound quality islacking; definitely don't plan on using it to listen to music!
Can be purchased for about $45.00 on Amazon if you search carefully. Don't spend $100.00 retail on this as it isn't worth anywhere near that price!

Very hard to get the right fit for the ear with all the different pieces that come with the device, so that's a real difficult task at the beginning; can be confusing.  Takes getting used to. I gave up on trying budgs without the loop; kept falling out, no matter which size I used, so I have to use the setup for the loop only.
I was able to get the hang of utilization of the device not long after getting it out of the box.  Plugging it into the computer to update the software and obtain apps can be a little time consuming, and cannot be done using an Opera browser!

Not lots of buttons to press for commands, which is nice, and the free apps and customizations from the Jawbone website are very handy.
The device does charge quickly and has a nice standby charge time (about 10 hours I believe it is).
There is a specific app available to work with the iPhone 4S Siri, so that comes in very handy.

The people I talk to with the headset can hear me fine, but their voices in my ear sound like a tin can, as does news or music that I tested using this device.  No comparison to the superior sound quality available in the built-in iPhone 4S speakerphone, but when that's not an option, this headset will do just fine.

Jawbone ICON HD - Bluetooth Headset - Black - Retail Packaging

Product Details Listen in HD - Dynamic wideband speaker brings music, video & calls vibrantly to life. NoiseAssassin 2.5 - Jawbone headsets are the on...

Jawbone ICON HD - Bluetooth Headset - Black - Retail Packaging

Color: Black Features: Listen in HD - Dynamic wideband speaker brings music, video & calls vibrantly to life. NoiseAssassin 2.5 - Jawbone headsets are...
Blk 3.5mm Audio Cable Lead Cord W Mic For Jawbone Over-the-ear Headphone Headset

For USA customers, we ship via USPS 1st class mail with Tracking Number . Brand New Premium Black 3.5mm Replacement cable For Jawbone On-Ear Headphone...

Jawbone Replacement Earbuds and Earloops For Jawbone ICON

Feature: Brand Name : Jawbone Product Information: Jawbone ICON-Series Thinker Bluetooth Headset (Black) If you have any complaint plz contact through...