JVC Gumy HA-F140 In-Ear only Headphones - Peppermint Blue Reviews

JVC Gumy HA-F140 In-Ear only Headphones - Peppermint Blue

Gumy Headphones-Worth the money?

Jul 16, 2010

Pros:comfortable stays in ears and has great sound lasts long

Cons:Cord a little long for my taste and wires attaching headphone are a little weak

The Bottom Line: I recommend these head phones because they are comfortable, have a great sound, are cheap and easily stay in your ear.

Gumy headphones are comfortable and worth buying. I have used many headphones and have found that the Gumy Head phones were the best. The gumy coating around the head phone easily holds it in place, securing the headphone snugly in your ear. The soft feel of the head phone allows you to wear it for hours, if you wanted, without hurting your ears and causing pain. The soft gumy feel goes all throughout the head phones and along the cord to the plug in part making the head phone set stronger and more durable. The end of the head set has great connection to its listening devise making it so that it won't come out as easily and will allow you to get the most sound in both sides of the head phones. The ear buds themselves are connected to the wire which runs along the head set to the portable devise. The wire connecting the buds to the cord is a little week and easily frayed. Just make sure not to pull on them a lot or touch the wire if possible. The gumy head phones produce an excellent sound. Normally the head phones I have tried sound robotic or have a hollow sound but these Gumy Head phones sound full and when listening to something on them it sounds as though the band or sound is happening right inside of your head. I strongly recommend the Gumy Head Phones to anyone that likes to have head phones that have great sound, are comfortable and easily stay in your ear.

Genuine JVC HAF140W Gumy Coconut White Headphones.