-5%
Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat Reviews

Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat

An Awesome Car Seat!

Dec 22, 2006

Pros:It was easy to install, comfortable, tilts back, and adjusts easily.

Cons:I honestly cannot come up with one at this point.

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this product to anyone without hesitation.

I was in a bad car accident last week and was in need of a new car seat. Previously, we had the Evenflo Triumph, which I had research extensively before making a purchase. I DO care about my child's safety, but I am bound and determined to not fall into buying the trendy, and what I feel is overpriced, Britax brand. I'm stubborn that way. While I have nothing but good things to say about the Triumph, a friend had sent me an e-video about a little boy who was killed in a car accident due to a seatbelt failure in securing his booster seat. Apparently, seatbelts can fail, and so it is important to use a booster that has a five point harness rather than rely solely on the seatbelt. As a result of this new information, I decided to embark on a new quest: finding a car seat that is affordable, has a five point harness, will grow with my child and is not too ugly. The Eddie Bauer 3 and 1 has all of these purchase points and it’s not bad looking :) (brown with hounds tooth fabric on inside).I have to be honest here; I cannot see where people are having difficulty with the straps twisting. Maybe the company has made improvements on the product since the other reviews were written. All I can say is I have no complaints so far. Oh, one more thing, I love that it has the strap for releasing and tightening the harness on the bottom part of the seat. It is much more convenient than the mechanism on the Triumph.

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! The eddie bauer 3-in-1 convertible car seat includes three modes of use, offering enhanced longevity and ye...
Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! This eddie bauer 3-1 convertible car seat grows with your child. Use it as a rear-facing seat when your bab...
Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! Eddie bauer alpha elite 3-in-1 convertible car seat - camellia