Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat Reviews

Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat

Free Shipping Target

Need to buy a minivan for our car seat

Mar 20, 2007

Pros:Safe, easy to use, good quality fabric

Cons:Very wide and deep

The Bottom Line: Recommended - good quality and easy to use.

We recently upgraded our son from an infant carrier to a regular car seat and chose the Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 based on recommendations from friends and also price (it was on sale at Sears). Overall, we are very happy with the seat itself, it seems safe and sturdy, the clips and buckles are easy to use and loading and unloading our son is relatively easy. Also, the seat is attractive enough and the fabric seems to be good quality. My only major complaint is the size of the thing. We own 2 small/mid-size sedans - a Honda Civic and a Subaru Impreza and we have to pull the front seats forward just to fit the car seat in the middle of the back seat. Once we have another child, there is no way we'll be able to fit this one rear-facing behind one of the front seats, so we have decided to buy a minivan.

One other minor complaint is that there is a metal piece in the back of the seat that rattles when we are driving, making an annoying jingling sound. I have found that if I fold a piece of paper up and stick it underneath the metal bar that is jingling, this stops the noise, so it's not a major issue, but it was a small annoyance.

Overall, I would recommend this seat though, particularly if you have a larger car. I don't know if we'll use it all the way up to a booster seat or not, but for now, it seems to be a good quality toddler seat.

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! The eddie bauer 3-in-1 convertible car seat includes three modes of use, offering enhanced longevity and ye...
Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! This eddie bauer 3-1 convertible car seat grows with your child. Use it as a rear-facing seat when your bab...
Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! Eddie bauer alpha elite 3-in-1 convertible car seat - camellia