Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat Reviews

Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat

Better Fit for skinny baby

Apr 9, 2007
Rated Show

Pros:Easy to adjust shoulder straps, comfortable, recline option.

Cons:Narrow seat-belt path for rear-facing difficult to install, wide seat/base.

Bought this to replace the Cosco Touriva because my baby kept coming out of the straps. He fits in the Eddie Bauer much better and is very comfortable. We love this seat (baby, sister, and I). However the seat belt path is too narrow and difficult to feed the seatbelt through for rear-facing, no problem for forward facing. Also, the latch belt is hard to adjust because of the angle at which you need to pull it, the seat itself gets in the way. The seat is very wide and doesn't fit between the seatbelts well.

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! The eddie bauer 3-in-1 convertible car seat includes three modes of use, offering enhanced longevity and ye...
Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! This eddie bauer 3-1 convertible car seat grows with your child. Use it as a rear-facing seat when your bab...
Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! Eddie bauer alpha elite 3-in-1 convertible car seat - camellia