Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat Reviews

Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat

Love Ours!

Oct 23, 2007

Pros:Easy to clean. Works great as rear and forward facing. Stylish. Safe.

Cons:High price tag even if it is not a trendy cow print name brand.

The Bottom Line: I haven't read any comments about the car seat being unsafe in a car accident or injuries because of the car seat. It is safe and easy to clean.

My sister in Mid-Alabama, where it is very humid and hot, first introduced me to the leather car seat. She loved hers and had no problems with heat. Her daughter even sweats when she sleeps. They purchased the car seat cover for it but never used it and passed it onto me. I never used it either. I live in AK and have no problems with it being too cold. I took off the strap pads immediately and put on soft cloth covers. Never had problems with twisting straps. I purchased the leather HighBack booster for my 1st, then the 3in1 booster for my second. I have a 4yr, 2 1/2yr and 7 month old. We are about to purchase another one. It wipes down easily. I've seen my friends cloth seats that are pretty nasty. We are on the road often with food in the car. I never worry about spills or bathroom accidents. Only once did we have a bathroom incident. The seat protector caught what didn't soak into the chair. I do recommend having someone qualified, properly install it. That is the only way to ensure full safety potential. Personally we enjoy the car seats. Our SUV has top safety ratings. So I feel that between the car seat and vehicle my kids are riding as safe as possible.

Amount Paid (US$): 250 s/h
Age Range of Child: Other

Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! The eddie bauer 3-in-1 convertible car seat includes three modes of use, offering enhanced longevity and ye...
Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! This eddie bauer 3-1 convertible car seat grows with your child. Use it as a rear-facing seat when your bab...
Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! Eddie bauer alpha elite 3-in-1 convertible car seat - camellia