Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat Reviews

HORRIBLE SEAT!

Feb 24, 2008
Rated Show
  • User Rating: OK

Pros:Price

Cons:The straps twist, and the cover is not washable.

We bought this seat after my son and daughter-in-law's van was stolen, with their Britax Marathon inside. We gave them the Britax we had. Since we had laid out the money for two premium car seats already, I was attracted the the price of the Eddie Bauer seat (around $100). I figured it would be an ok replacement for occasional use in Grandma's car. First of all, it did not fit well in the center back seat of my 2005 VW Jetta. The straps twist unbelievably. The cover is not washable. After using the seat for about 5 months, we broke down and bought another Britax. I guess you get what you pay for!

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! This eddie bauer 3-1 convertible car seat grows with your child. Use it as a rear-facing seat when your bab...
Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! Eddie bauer alpha elite 3-in-1 convertible car seat - camellia

Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! The eddie bauer 3-in-1 convertible car seat includes three modes of use, offering enhanced longevity and ye...