Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat Reviews

Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat

Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Convertible Car Seat

Jun 4, 2012
  • User Rating: OK

Pros:You only have to buy one car seat from birth until booster seat time.

Cons:Too big; only fits in large vehicles.
The instruction booklet is confusing

The Bottom Line: I recommend this car seat only for larger infants, and if you have a large vehicle. I would also recommend that you get setup help from the store.

I have a love hate relationship with this product. On one hand, it is nice to have a car seat to use from the time your baby is born all the way to 100 lbs (usig as a booster seat). On the other hand, it is a really large car seat, and in order to fit it comfortably in your vehicle, you need at least a mini van. I have twin 1 year olds, and we had to purchase a mini van just to be able to fit both of their car seats in. I bought two of these car seats because I recieved a nice discount, and I loved the idea of a 3-in-1 car seat. The Eddie Bauer 3-In-1 Car seat was also very difficult to figure out how to set up. There are 3 different sets of directions for each stage that the car seat can be placed in (forward, rear facing, or booster). The instructions and pictures in the booklet that came with the car seat were very confusing; I had to take a trip to a local baby supply store, and have one of the associates teach my husband and I how to fasten the seats into the car.

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! Eddie bauer alpha elite 3-in-1 convertible car seat - camellia

Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! The eddie bauer 3-in-1 convertible car seat includes three modes of use, offering enhanced longevity and ye...
Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! This eddie bauer 3-1 convertible car seat grows with your child. Use it as a rear-facing seat when your bab...