Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller

Graco duostroller is a good choice

Jan 15, 2005

Pros:love our bear print fabric, worn well in the year we've had it.

Cons:can't easily detach the fabric for washing, basket inaccessible when stroller full

The Bottom Line: This is a good Duostroller compared to the others out there (not many to choose from in Canada though). I just wish the fabric was easily detached for washing.

We bought the Graco Duostroller when our first daughter was 18 months and our second daughter was born. We couldn't afford the Perego and the Jeep and Cosco ones seemed cheap and not well-made. Evenflo hadn't even come out with one yet! They did a month after our second baby was born.

The Graco's nice. It is hard to steer when both kids are loaded, and the basket is unaccessible with both kids in the stroller too. I think however most Duos don't steer well loaded and have inaccessible baskets when loaded. I have put A LOT of miles on our Graco taking both babies for long walks so Mommy can get some exercise. It's worn well very well.

The only thing that I hate about it is you cannot remove the fabric to wash it! You'd have to remove bolts to do so and I'd never get it back together properly again. I thus have to haul the entire thing outside on a nice day and scrub and soak it with the hose and that's not too good for all the metal parts I don't think. Plus it's a huge pain and takes much longer than it would just to toss the fabric in the washer. I really hate that about the stroller and absolutely dread cleaning day. I cringe every time someone drops juice or coffee on it!

Amount Paid (US$): $200 CDN
Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

This stroller features stadium-style seating, so the child sitting in the rear is slightly raised for a better view. To keep both passengers nice and ...