Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller

Couldn't have had outings without it

Feb 16, 2005
Rated Show

Pros:Parent snack tray, large storage basket, tandem style, overall a great stroller

Cons:Kind of pricey, heavy

I bought this stroller after having my second child. My oldest was 2 1/2 at the time I bought it. I like the fact that the infant carrier is in the back seat, closest to you. And, my toddler was in the front able to see everything. It has a very large storage basket underneath which I love. Another great thing about this is the parent cup holder/organizer. A lot of strollers out there nowadays don't have this and it was a must for me. I put my keys, phone, water, snacks for the kids. Also, each seat has their own snack/cup tray. It rides well and is pretty easy to maneuver and fold. I took it to Disneyland when my youngest was 3 months old and I had no problems. I was so glad that I bought this and will continue using it when my 3rd child arrives this May.

This stroller features stadium-style seating, so the child sitting in the rear is slightly raised for a better view. To keep both passengers nice and ...