Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller

Great for a walk, not for a ride!

Mar 31, 2005
Rated Show
  • User Rating: Very Good

Pros:fits down aisles of stores and through doors, great for the outdoors and easy turns

Cons:hard to fit in trunk, have to take off parts to collapse

As a single mom of two under age three, a double stroller is a necessity. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit in my trunk. When I first bought it all the trays and hoods looked great, but you have to remove the trays (and the front hood for smaller cars) in order to collapse it. You also have to line up the wheels just right. Then, you have to lift the heavy thing into the trunk and figure out a way to maneuver it in. No extra baggage in the trunk, please. If I have to use it, I have to put it in the front seat. It is great for walks that start at my house, because it keeps both boys in lock down while walking down a busy street. You should make sure that the child in front is older, because they become a bit of a hood ornament way out there, and they can tip a bit on sharp turns. It is difficult to make sharp turns, but overall it was a good purchase. At times, it has truly been a lifesaver!

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

This stroller features stadium-style seating, so the child sitting in the rear is slightly raised for a better view. To keep both passengers nice and ...