Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller

Cheaply made, insulting customer service

Apr 24, 2005
Rated Show
  • User Rating: Disappointing

Pros:OK functionality.

Cons:Cheaply made and potentially dangerous.

We bought the Princeton model Duoglider for our twin boys. Less than two years later, the wheel fell off while the boys were onboard. To top it off, we were a thousand miles from home on vacation. The wheel cap that holds the wheel on the axle is made of plastic. Anyone should know plastic on metal in a moving part is a disaster waiting to happen.

When I called to get a replacement part -- for which they wanted to charge me -- customer service feigned concern about the safety of my children. Then they delivered in well-rehearsed attorney speak how they have not heard complaints about this potentially dangerous problem. Then this person went on to tell me in great detail how this piece has been redesigned. They refused to overnight us a part to at least get us home. Then they suggested a buy another one and get a paltry rebate, all the while insisting the original product was not defective. This company does not deserve my or anyone else's business if this is how they want to treat customers.

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

This high performance DuoGlider LXI is the perfect solution for getting two little ones around town. And if you're the proud parent of two infants you...