-10%
Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller

So Far, So Good...after 2 months use

Jul 31, 2005

Pros:driveability, affordable, storagebasket, parent's drink holder, one snack tray and canopy per child

Cons:I suppose the size, but we really have had no problems.

The Bottom Line: It has proven to be very functional for our family.

I bought this stroller when my son was born and I had a 23 month old daughter. After buying it, other mothers warned me that the Duoglider can be a bit heavy. I chose it over others however, because my husband was reluctant to invest a lot of money into a stroller that our two year old may refuse to use. The Duoglider seemed more affordable than the Combi, Maclaren or Peg Perego. I also considered the less expensive, more lightweight Kolcraft at Target.com, but I couldn't figure out if the car seat would cause the stroller to be off balance when the toddler was out.

Anyways, it has worked out well so far. I don't mind the weight of the stroller, I think it is around 34lbs. It does take about half the trunk of our Toyota Avalon.

As far as the toddler agreeing to ride, she likes it when we put the snugride on the front seat so she can watch her baby brother. It has been easy to manuvre. I haven't really noticed too much of a difference to a single stroller except it is heavier to push (there are two kids) and it is obviously longer.

We have only had it two months, but have taken it to the zoo several times, as well as Sea World and for trips around the block. We paid $170 with shipping at buybuybaby.com. So I feel I have already got my moneys worth. Oh and my Snugride car seat of another navy pattern looks fine in the stroller. I hope this helps :)

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

This stroller features stadium-style seating, so the child sitting in the rear is slightly raised for a better view. To keep both passengers nice and ...
Graco 2013 DuoGlider Double Stroller In Dragonfly New!!Comfy adventures for two, plus you! The DuoGlider™ Stroller has all the essentials a growing ...

This high performance DuoGlider LXI is the perfect solution for getting two little ones around town. And if you're the proud parent of two infants you...