-10%
Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Graco DuoGlider Sterling Standard Double Seat Stroller

Big and Heavy, but Whaddya Expect?

Dec 5, 2007
  • User Rating: Very Good

Pros:Affordable

Cons:Heavy

The Bottom Line: Recommended. For the price, you can't beat it.

So you need a double stroller? Going crazy trying to pick one? I did too! My children are spaced a little under 3 years apart. And older son does not like to walk so I needed a double. I finally settled on this one for a variety of reasons.

The foremost reason was price. You can find TONS of these used online or at yard sales. No more than $50 should get you one in nice condition. Mine was mint and came with the infant seat too for just $50. Why buy new then? I figured if I hated it, so what I could resell it for about the same I bought it for.

The second reason was the style. I considered side-by-side but determined that the weight difference between my children would make those too hard to push. The sit-n-stand variety would have been my top choice if it weren't for my older sons personality. (He wants the same seat the baby has, everything has to be equal!)

The third reason ease of use. Although this isn't EASY to use, it is one of the EASIER one's of the front-back style. I went to a baby store and tried them all out. the only one easier than this was a Peg Perego, but that had some major drawbacks, besides price. Those were the lack of trays and also the SMALL basket.

Am I happy with this? Overall yes. It is heavy and awkward. If you have a sedan, be prepared for this to consume the entire trunk. It's not too bad to push around, but you won't find into tight spaces in shopping malls (but then what double would????). Also note that the infant seat is difficult to get into the stroller. I just gave up and put my younger son directly into the stroller.

Age Range of Child: Whole Family

This stroller features stadium-style seating, so the child sitting in the rear is slightly raised for a better view. To keep both passengers nice and ...
Graco 2013 DuoGlider Double Stroller In Dragonfly New!!Comfy adventures for two, plus you! The DuoGlider™ Stroller has all the essentials a growing ...

This high performance DuoGlider LXI is the perfect solution for getting two little ones around town. And if you're the proud parent of two infants you...