Dawson's Creek

Kevin: Why did you leave?!!

Feb 16, 2000

Pros:Still maintains a bit of the old spark.

Cons:Kevin Left :(

Ever since Writer/creator Kevin Williamson left his baby ("Dawson's Creek") the show has obviously gone down hill. Dawson's Creek used to be highly entertaining with moments of good acting and truth. Michelle Williams,Joshua Jackson, and Meredith Monroe are still talented, that hasn't changed, what has changed is that the script writers are not paying attention to the plot of the show.

There are plenty of unmemorable episodes such as the one where the whole crew visit a unnamed Ivy league school which is blatantly supposed to be Harvard. Come on! Give your viewers some credit, we have more than one brain cell functioning.

I miss the old Dawson's Creek, that was occasionally cheesy, sometimes thought provoking, sometimes ridiculous, but always entertaining. What happened to this poor show. I know! It was taken over by 3 year old script writers.

I still feel strangely obligated to keep on watching the show, even though it basically retains no fragments of the original baby cradled by Williamson.

Dawson's Creek Infant Creeper

Dawson's Creek Infant Creeper

Infant Bodysuit100% soft ringspun cotton jersey, heather grey is 97/3 cotton-poly blend3 snap closure for easy diaper changesLap sleeve neckline for e...
Cafepress.com