KitchenAid KHM720PK Hand Mixer Reviews

KitchenAid KHM720PK Hand Mixer

BREAST CANCER PINK : KitchenAid Hand Mixer

Sep 12, 2012 (Updated Sep 12, 2012)

Pros:Easy use, Easy clean, small unit fits my hand.

Cons:NONE NOTED

The Bottom Line: Seven speeds provide specific control, whatever the batter or mix.

NoteWhile I personally have not been afflicted with this particular medical blight; many of my students, as well as myself, have lost loved ones to the scourge. I lost a beloved family member, my cousin who was my age and a life long friend succumbed to the awful disease a decade ago and I miss her very dearly.

I wear pink, I think pink and support the organizations creating products designed to heighten awareness of the public to the misery.  I will purchase pink items to give to others to help further interest and knowledge for this awful scourge.  And will buy one more of items I already have just to let the manufacturer know that there are those of us out here who will and do buy pink items in an effort to further the cause.

Per the site: A portion of the sales from of this product will be dedicated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation hopefully this awful scourge will be eliminated soon.

-------------------------

KitchenAid™ 7 Speed Hand Mixer, Cook For The Cure® Edition, a powerful digital mixer having Turbo Beater®  Accessories, and Clean Touch™ Control Pad, is a Lightweight Unit having a potent Motor and Soft Start® Electronic Control measuring 7.5 x 3.5 x 7 inches is excellent for mixing instant breakfast drink powder with milk.

Unit housing is generated via pink poly material, beaters are stainless steel, button for ejecting beaters.  UL listed, this unit having locking swivel cord, clean-touch control pad along with a powerful, lightweight motor comes with a 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, in addition to electronic digital control, comfort handle, non tip heel rest for ease of usage following blending as unit is stashed on counter and batter is poured from pitcher in which it was blended and into the baking pan as well as having a large size beater ejection button.

I particularly like the smooth, well shaped comfort handle; I have arthritis in my hands, and the handle lives up to its name. The outsize eject button is also handy for those of us who have small, or arthritic hands, or both.

Seven speeds provide specific control, whatever the batter or mix.  Built in electronic mixing sensor consistently regulates speed during usage for even, dependable blending.  Speeds include three slow stir speeds and one high whip speed as well as 3 more in between to provide all the power and blending capability needed for normal kitchen use.  While I realize the spontaneous power sensing mechanism sustains precise speed even with heaviest mixtures; I have not tested this particular feature.

My own unit was purchased with intention that it was to be used on a near daily basis for stirring a drink of milk and instant breakfast, now and then I toss in a few berries, or a small banana; however the unit is not used for cake or other heavy batters.

To assure proper mix; the electronic digital control indicates blending speed at a glance, dishwasher safe beaters are stainless steel designed without center post in the beater blades to reduce batter build up., and there is an 8.5 inch liquid blender rod included.  I hand wash beaters, and liquid rod; living in a rural area with septic system rather than city sewer dishwashers are impractical.

This pretty pink unit sold during the 2010 Susan G. Komen for the Cure promotion has proven to be as functional as it is attractive.  Made in the USA, another strong selling point for me; the potent DC motor promises years of hushed, consistent operation and to date the unit works fine, quietly and without problem continues to mix Instant Breakfast on a regular basis.

Happy to recommend KitchenAid™ 7 Speed Hand Mixer, Cook For The Cure® Edition.

I use the storage bag for holding the beaters

MORE PINK REVEIWS

PAPER CLIPS

================

PINK CLUTCH  cross

PINK AND WHITE MAGNETS

===========================

I find this product online from various sites as well as on shelves in a number of walk in shops.  Price varies by when and when purchase is made.

NOTE : While I have not been plagued with the scourge of Breast Cancer others in my family have.  As often as possible I do seek out items having a Breast Cancer Awareness focus.

I like that a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Reviewed by Molly’s Reviews

molly   martin

===========================

For more product details, facts, and shipping information please check the SEE IT button  and  VENDOR  Links

-----------------

NOTE: The following is information regarding KitchenAid  Incorporated.

If you, as I, have an interest in company information in particular information regarding where items are offered, safety standards regarding materials used,  and suitability for classroom usage due to expertise of designers and the publisher or other pertinent classroom based information ,

Please Read;

Should you not have such interest, Please skip.

---------------------

Internet search including the KitchenAid website indicates:   the 2010, promotion garnered donation over $350,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure in conjunction via the KitchenAid pink product collection and the promotion  not only continues, but has increased the minimum to be donated.

In connection with the Cook for the Cure® program, KitchenAid will donate a minimum of $450,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® in 2012.

Susan G. Komen for the Cure®’s promise is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.  For more information, please contact Susan G. Komen for the Cure® at 5005 LBJ Freeway,Suite250,Dallas,Texas75244

KitchenAid

2000 M-63North MD-4302

Benton Harbor, Michigan, 49022

KAD1585: The KitchenAid 7-Speed Hand Mixer is a stylish hand mixer. Soft start electronic control adjusts to the resistance of what you are mixing for...
The KitchenAid 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer has everything you need for effortless mixing and includes two stainless steel Turbo Beater, an 8 inch (212 ...
The KitchenAid Mixer is loaded with a seven speed electronic digital control which has two slow stir speeds and one high whip speed. This mixer has th...