Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

Copy, Scan & Print from Home

Feb 25, 2012

• Paper Handling:

Pros:Compact, convenience to copy, scan, & print at home!

Cons:I really can't think of any cons.  This is the best printer I've ever used.

The Bottom Line: Quick & convenient copying, scanning & printing from home!

I needed a new printer because my old printer had damaged print heads from storing it so long without printing and would no longer print.

I looked around online and also in area stores to compare prices and features of various printers.  I really liked the Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One InkJet Printer because it was affordable and offered so many nice features that my old printer didn't have.  I like the idea of being able to photo copy documents to save time and money of searching for a public copy machine.  I think the scan feature is wonderful because I can scan documents such as bills and save them to folders on my computer rather than in a file cabinet.

The set-up was very easy with the disc and booklet included.  I was told by a sales rep at Wal-mart that this printer uses one of the most economical ink cartridges in that it makes a lot of copies for less money than other brands.  I've had my printer for nearly a year and have only had to replace the ink once so far.

One really great feature of this product is that you can select color or black and white copies.  The color quality is excellent as you might expect from a Kodak product.  I've printed photos quickly and conveniently to share with family and friends and also to frame in my home.  It sure beats running to the store to have photos made.

Operating System: Windows

Brand Kodak Esp 5 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp5

Brand Kodak Esp 5 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp5

The Kodak ESP 5 InkJet Photo Printer is fully compatible with PC, Mac systems. This printer connectivity interface: USB 2.0, Bluetooth.

Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Now complete all your printing, copying and scanning work in seconds with the ESP 3250 printer. Print your documents in bright colors and sharp text w...