Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

Copy, Scan & Print from Home

Feb 25, 2012

• Paper Handling:

Pros:Compact, convenience to copy, scan, & print at home!

Cons:I really can't think of any cons.  This is the best printer I've ever used.

The Bottom Line: Quick & convenient copying, scanning & printing from home!

I needed a new printer because my old printer had damaged print heads from storing it so long without printing and would no longer print.

I looked around online and also in area stores to compare prices and features of various printers.  I really liked the Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One InkJet Printer because it was affordable and offered so many nice features that my old printer didn't have.  I like the idea of being able to photo copy documents to save time and money of searching for a public copy machine.  I think the scan feature is wonderful because I can scan documents such as bills and save them to folders on my computer rather than in a file cabinet.

The set-up was very easy with the disc and booklet included.  I was told by a sales rep at Wal-mart that this printer uses one of the most economical ink cartridges in that it makes a lot of copies for less money than other brands.  I've had my printer for nearly a year and have only had to replace the ink once so far.

One really great feature of this product is that you can select color or black and white copies.  The color quality is excellent as you might expect from a Kodak product.  I've printed photos quickly and conveniently to share with family and friends and also to frame in my home.  It sure beats running to the store to have photos made.

Operating System: Windows

Kodak Esp Office 2170 All-in-one Printer

Kodak Esp Office 2170 All-in-one Printer

Print, Fax, Copy or Scan office documents using the Kodak ESP 2170 printer. The 1.5-inch color LCD in this Kodak all-in-one printer keeps you updated ...

Kodak ESP C310 Color Ink Cartridge (OEM) 275 Pages - Kodak-ESP-C310-Color-Ink-Cartridge

Color Ink Cartridge for Kodak ESP C310 InkJet Printer (OEM). manufactured by Kodak

AC Adapter For Kodak ESP C310 All-in-One Printer 1985613 Power Supply Cord PSU

AC Adapter For Kodak ESP C310 All-in-One Printer 1985613 Power Supply Cord PSU

AC Adapter For Kodak ESP C310 All-in-One Printer 1985613 Power Supply Cord PSU CECCCROHS 100-240
Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Now complete all your printing, copying and scanning work in seconds with the ESP 3250 printer. Print your documents in bright colors and sharp text w...

Kodak ESP C310 Black & Color Ink Combo Pack (OEM) - Kodak-ESP-C310-Black-and-Color-Ink-Cartridge-Combo-Pack

Black & Color Ink Cartridges Combo Pack for Kodak ESP C310 InkJet Printer (OEM - Includes Both Black & Color Ink Cartridges - Standard Yield). manufac...

Printer Dust Cover for Kodak ESP Printers

Printer Dust Cover for Kodak ESP Printers

Protect your valuable Kodak ESP3, ESP 5, ESP7, ESP9, as well as other ESP printers from dust, debris, fingerprints, static, moisture, and other contam...
DigitalDeckCovers

Genuine Kodak30 Print Head Es2150. Esp2170.esp3.2. Esp C310 Es C315.hero3.1 5.1

Genuine Kodak30 Print Head Es2150. Esp2170.esp3.2. Esp C310 Es C315.hero3.1 5.1

Genuine Kodak30 print head ES2150. ESP2170.ESP3.2. ESP C310 ES C315.Hero3.1 5.1 Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge New Genuine Kodak Print Head #30 Pro...

Kodak ESP C315 Color Ink Cartridge (OEM) 275 Pages - Kodak-ESP-C315-Color-Ink-Cartridge

Color Ink Cartridge for Kodak ESP C315 InkJet Printer (OEM). manufactured by Kodak