Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

A Wireless Wonder

Oct 12, 2012

• Paper Handling:

Pros:Advantages: Low ink replacement costs , the Kodak name .

Cons:Disadvantages: not very pretty to look at

The Bottom Line: THE Best option for ink replacement costs , gives great quality prints just as you would expect from a company known for its quality .

My last all-in-one printer had given up the ghost , and although I generally don't print a lot I needed to replace it .I had heard so many adverts telling me that Kodak has the lowest printing costs that I decided maybe it was time to give them a go .
I found the C310 and carefully read the product information , Ok , so this printer is wireless has cheap ink replacement costs , but it doesn't have a Fax facility .I always like to check out customer reviews and many of them stated that there hadn't been a lot of ink in the cartridges provided with the printer ..It was on offer across a number of stores so I 'bit the bullet and placed my order ( I did ring the company I was purchasing from to query the ink cartridges and was told by a very helpful CS rep that Kodak sell the printers with just enough ink for you to see they are working correctly ) .So at the same time I purchased replacement ink cartridges too .

The printer comes with a DVD which allows you to download all of your Kodak support this is called the Kodak Home Centre , there is also a getcleanprint application , which is basically a photoshop app that assists you reducing red eye and performing basic editing tasks .
The printer arrived and it was time to set it up , not being very technical myself ,I was impressed by just how easy the set up process was .I plugged it in and all the lights lit up , it has a very handy little LCD monitor on the right hand side , you use this to configure the printer with your network router , by just typing in your router password , you know when you are connected as the blue wireless light flashes ( it's much the same as any other wireless piece of technology ..After you have completed that phase , you place the DVD into your hard drive and download the Kodak app ..That's it ! It's so simple and then your ready to print to your hearts content .You can even print directly from your android phone with this little beauty !
If you experience any error codes , you can click on a link and it directs you straight to Kodak customer support .Very handy as most questions are answered there , and if they aren't you can contact Kodak customer support via the site app .
The quality of the print is very impressive , but a word of warning , don't be tempted to use inferior quality photo paper , for the best quality prints use Kodak .
The design isn't as brilliant as some printers , this is a basic Kodak all-in-one and looks quite frankly like a huge black brick , but hey I bought it for its printing quality not aesthetics .It does a good job and for the price is a printer that I would highly recommend for anyone with a home office .The total cost of ink cartridges is under twenty pounds ,( this is more than less of half the price I was paying for Lexmark cartridges ).The copying and scanning features are so easy to use even a child can do it , just open up the top place your required piece of material in place and use the electronic button on the right of the printer to choose which function you want , a copy takes seconds , a scan takes slightly longer but this is because it is being copied onto the memory in the kodak sharing centre .
I would definitely recommend Kodak both its printers and ink replacement cartridges .

Summary: I recommend this to anyone who wants to print and doesn't want to worry about ink costs .

Operating System: Other

Using the Kodak ESP C310 printer you can not only print data, but also scan and copy text files and photos. This Kodak printer offers high-quality pri...