Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

A Wireless Wonder

Oct 12, 2012

• Paper Handling:

Pros:Advantages: Low ink replacement costs , the Kodak name .

Cons:Disadvantages: not very pretty to look at

The Bottom Line: THE Best option for ink replacement costs , gives great quality prints just as you would expect from a company known for its quality .

My last all-in-one printer had given up the ghost , and although I generally don't print a lot I needed to replace it .I had heard so many adverts telling me that Kodak has the lowest printing costs that I decided maybe it was time to give them a go .
I found the C310 and carefully read the product information , Ok , so this printer is wireless has cheap ink replacement costs , but it doesn't have a Fax facility .I always like to check out customer reviews and many of them stated that there hadn't been a lot of ink in the cartridges provided with the printer ..It was on offer across a number of stores so I 'bit the bullet and placed my order ( I did ring the company I was purchasing from to query the ink cartridges and was told by a very helpful CS rep that Kodak sell the printers with just enough ink for you to see they are working correctly ) .So at the same time I purchased replacement ink cartridges too .

The printer comes with a DVD which allows you to download all of your Kodak support this is called the Kodak Home Centre , there is also a getcleanprint application , which is basically a photoshop app that assists you reducing red eye and performing basic editing tasks .
The printer arrived and it was time to set it up , not being very technical myself ,I was impressed by just how easy the set up process was .I plugged it in and all the lights lit up , it has a very handy little LCD monitor on the right hand side , you use this to configure the printer with your network router , by just typing in your router password , you know when you are connected as the blue wireless light flashes ( it's much the same as any other wireless piece of technology ..After you have completed that phase , you place the DVD into your hard drive and download the Kodak app ..That's it ! It's so simple and then your ready to print to your hearts content .You can even print directly from your android phone with this little beauty !
If you experience any error codes , you can click on a link and it directs you straight to Kodak customer support .Very handy as most questions are answered there , and if they aren't you can contact Kodak customer support via the site app .
The quality of the print is very impressive , but a word of warning , don't be tempted to use inferior quality photo paper , for the best quality prints use Kodak .
The design isn't as brilliant as some printers , this is a basic Kodak all-in-one and looks quite frankly like a huge black brick , but hey I bought it for its printing quality not aesthetics .It does a good job and for the price is a printer that I would highly recommend for anyone with a home office .The total cost of ink cartridges is under twenty pounds ,( this is more than less of half the price I was paying for Lexmark cartridges ).The copying and scanning features are so easy to use even a child can do it , just open up the top place your required piece of material in place and use the electronic button on the right of the printer to choose which function you want , a copy takes seconds , a scan takes slightly longer but this is because it is being copied onto the memory in the kodak sharing centre .
I would definitely recommend Kodak both its printers and ink replacement cartridges .

Summary: I recommend this to anyone who wants to print and doesn't want to worry about ink costs .

Operating System: Other

Kodak Esp 5250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Brand In Sealed Box

Kodak Esp 5250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Brand In Sealed Box

Print, copy, and scan with the multitasking Kodak ESP 5250 printer. The two cartridges with a 6-ink system make printing with this Kodak inkjet printe...

Brand Sealed Kodak Esp Office 6150 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Brand Sealed Kodak Esp Office 6150 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Color Printer, All-In-One Printer, Inkjet Printer, Copier, Fax Machine, Scanner, Black Print Speed: 32 ppm, Color Print Speed: 30 ppm

Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Now complete all your printing, copying and scanning work in seconds with the ESP 3250 printer. Print your documents in bright colors and sharp text w...

Kodak Esp Office 2170 All-in-one Printer

Kodak Esp Office 2170 All-in-one Printer

Print, Fax, Copy or Scan office documents using the Kodak ESP 2170 printer. The 1.5-inch color LCD in this Kodak all-in-one printer keeps you updated ...

ESP 2170 All-in-One Printer

ESP 2170 All-in-One Printer

Print, Copy, Scan, Fax Wireless printing High-capacity paper tray Auto document feeder Intelligent paper sensor detects paper sizes and type
Kodak Printer, All In One, Esp-3250, Kodak

Kodak Printer, All In One, Esp-3250, Kodak

Kodak PRINTER, ALL IN ONE, ESP-3250, KODAK What if you could get vivid color documents and lab-quality photos at home for a whole lot less than youre ...