Koss Clipper Ear-Hook Headphones - Blue Reviews

Koss Clipper Ear-Hook Headphones - Blue

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Good for working out

Apr 18, 2006

Pros:Lightweight - Plastic Case - Good Sound

Cons:Lacks strong Bass - May not fit all ears

The Bottom Line: I would recommend these if you want something that stays in/on your ears while running, etc. The sound quality (except bass) is very good.

I bought these as a replacement for the earphones that came with my MP3 player. I wanted something that was not going to keep falling out of my ears during running, walking or working out. Let me say up front that I am not an audiophile. I bought them for a specific purpose so my review is limited to that.
They come with a plastic case which is useful if you take them off and want to prevent damage. The ear clips seem flimsy, but in fairness have held up to my "on/off" motions well. The clips are a standard size and they may not fit everyone properly - especially if you have small ears. That is true of any earphones of this type though. The sound quality is not exceptional, but I didn't find it to be all that bad either. Be aware that if you enjoy your bass, you will certainly NOT be happy with these earphones. They definitely lack a solid bass sound. Other than that, they perform well for use at the gym or track. I would recommend them for that (which is what I use them for). I would not recommend them if you just want to sit and listen to music. In that case you would be better off with some good headphones.

Feature: Carrying Case If you have any complaint plz contact through email on sales@edealszone.com