Koss KE29 In-Ear only Headphones - Pink Reviews

Koss KE29 In-Ear only Headphones - Pink

Good for the price

Oct 31, 2010

Pros:~Price
~Fit
~Looks
~Acceptible Sound Quality

Cons:~Sound Quality is Not "Exellent"
~In Line Volume Control

The Bottom Line: I would recommend the Koss Custom Fit KE29 headphones for anyone who wants in ear phones but who wont notice that the sound quality is average.

My husband recently purchased 2 pairs of the Koss Custom Fit KE29 noise isolating earbuds to replace his most recent headphone casualties.
This is my second experience with this model of the Koss earbuds.

When I first purchased the Koss Custom Fit KE29 I thought the sound was great, and compared to most cheap over the ear headphones I had used, they are, but now that I have more experience with rating sound I would call these acceptable but not great. The sound is flatter and you will definitely notice the difference between them and more expensive earbuds. They would be good for older children or listening to audiobooks, anytime you are not picky about the full range of sound.

The Koss Custom Fit KE29 headphones come with three sizes of ear tips included and I always find the smallest to fit best. The Koss Custom Fit KE29 headphones are "in ear" headphones meaning they snug into the ear canal like earplugs. I love this because they do stay in better than earbuds that just sit outside the ear even during jogging. Also if you mow lawn or are in noisy situations the Koss Custom Fit KE29 headphones work much better than outer earbuds or over ear headphones. I put my Koss Custom Fit KE29 headphones in then put protective ear muffs over, I barely have to turn up the volume.

The Koss Custom Fit KE29 come in many colors, the color is what changes the last letter of the model number. The Koss Custom Fit KE29 colors are very vibrant and the headphones seem very well constructed. The right earphone cable is much longer than the left. At first I didn't like this but after a while I have grown to prefer it. I usually find myself only using one earbud so I can still hear what is going on around me. With the Koss Custom Fit KE29 cable design I can put in the right bud and I don't have as much trouble with the cable creeping back an then pulling out of my ear. I also found some little alligator clips with a cable catch that work wonderfully with the Koss Custom Fit KE29. Something I do not like about the cable is the in line volume control. It is easily bumped and will turn down or up accidentally, I usually tape this or glue the slider to the Max position.

The Koss Custom Fit KE29 headphones say they are compatible with iPods and the iPhone as well as every other MP3 player accepting a 3.5mm plug. I have used the Koss Custom Fit KE29 with my Sansa e260, my Vtouch, my Samsung Instinct phone and My iPod Touch 2nd gen.

Quality products at affordable prices. Check out our feedbacks and buy with confidence! Koss KE29P In-Ear, Noise-Isolating Headphones (Discontinued by...