Koss PRO3AAT Headband Headphones - Black/White Reviews

Koss PRO3AAT Headband Headphones - Black/White

Buy a more durable set of headphones.

Oct 5, 2005
Rated Show

Pros:Great sound quality, very comfortable

Cons:Horribly weak hinges that WILL break repeatadly.

The headphones themselves sound fantastic, and are quite comfortable to wear. Unfortunately, they didn't really think the design through. The silver earpieces are connected to the black slide-out headband with these ridiculously weak plastic hinges.

The first time they broke, they were inside the original box, and inside a suitecase. The suitcase was standing up, and fell over. One of the joints broke off. I was fortunate that the guy at Circuit City was nice, because he told me that normally I'd have to send it back into Koss for repairs. That takes a good few weeks.

The hinges broke on the replacement pair too, when the headphones fell an entire 6" - I was leaning in over a piece of paper, and they slid off. Super-glued them back together, that time. Yesterday, while putting the phones back into their box, the hinge on the OTHER side broke.

It is a huge shame, because they really do sound great. Unfortunately, you have to treat them like eggshels.
Look around for something that sounds as good and that won't break on you within a few days of use.

happitail Store Quality products at affordable prices. Check out our feedbacks and buy with confidence! Koss PRO3AA Collapsible Closedear Headphones W...