Koss R80 Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Koss R80 Headband Headphones - Black

GREAT SOUND, GREAT VALUE

Jul 27, 2001

Pros:sound, value, bass response, eliminates surrounding noises

Cons:maybe too big for some people

The Bottom Line: BEST PHONES I HAVE EVER HEARD- and for the money, why argue?

Koss is probably one of the best manufacturers for headphones. The general trend is the bigger the better, pretty much... and these are pretty big. I can't recommend anything smaller than these because of the fantastic sound quality and price of these phones. Why make the sacrifice?

When I first heard these phones, I was a bit inexperienced in the headphone field, so I was too used to your typical stock phones that come with your portable players. This was some time ago, but I tried to remember the model number all that time until I had a job and could easily afford a $50 pair of headphones. Fortunately, by that time, shopping on the net became a big thing and I found these for only $30- THE BEST INVESTMENT I EVER MADE IN HEADPHONES! I've bought others before, but none of them compare to the sweet bass response and other sound qualities that these phones have to offer.

The sound is clean and most of your surrounding extraneous noise is cut out so your music listening experience shouldn't be ruined.

You can port these bad-boys around because the plug is for a 1/8" jack. For home use, there is an included is an adapter for your listening pleasure on your receiver.

Another nice feature is that the cord only runs down one side and it doesn't conform to one cord from around your neck.

These have to be THE BEST headphones I've ever heard. Koss has several models above this, but these were the most inexpensive and I was familiar with their sound quality, so I bought these.

Feature: Style: R-80 Noise-Cancelling-Feature Style: R-80 Product Information: Koss R-80 studio-quality headphones feature a dynamic element construct...