Koss R80 Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Koss R80 Headband Headphones - Black

For the money, an incredible quality!

Jul 29, 2001

Pros:Excellent sound, bass, and comfort!!!

Cons:No on-cable volume control

The Bottom Line: These are the headphones for you. They are comfortable, they sound incredible, they are incredible headphones!

I was searching for the perfect set of headphones. The only problem, I was a little strapped for cash. I actually came across this little gem on eBay. The price was right, but knew it was a gamble because I wasn't able to hear them or try them on beforehand. I received them, put them on, and was blown away!

Since I compose music, I wear headphones for long, long periods of time. These headphones are SO comfortable, that it didn't even feel like I was wearing them after awhile. Yes, they were that nice. :) Yes, even though they are rather large, they are comfortable, and they look good, too. The quality is excellent and it doesn't leak like many headphones do!

On the downside, there is no volume control on the headphones or attached to the wire, which is a feature that I like, because it makes it easier to control the volume, but it's not that big of a deal.

The cord is excellent, too, because the way it is coiled, makes it easy to stretch for a pretty good distance. It's not a super-long cord, mind you, but I like the way it sortof coils up when you're not using it.

Get these headphones! You won't regret it! They are an excellent deal and I am so lucky to have stumbled upon them!

Koss R80 is a home headphones set that is designed for use in the home, with home electronics.PRODUCT FEATURES:Dynamic Element construction utilizes n...
Koss 154336, 154336 R/80 Full-size Home Stereophones, Upc: 0021299131978
Feature: Style: R-80 Noise-Cancelling-Feature Style: R-80 Product Information: Koss R-80 studio-quality headphones feature a dynamic element construct...
R80 HB HOME PRO STEREOPHONE MPN: R80