Koss TM602 Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Koss TM602 Headband Headphones - Black

Walk That Mile Listening To The Oldies!!

Aug 5, 2001

Pros:Lifetime warranty

Cons:Foamy ears

The Bottom Line: Good for 20 or 30 minutes worth of listening during exercise.

Yes folks I have joined the legions of baby boomers who are in search of their body they left behind in their 20s and 30s. In doing so I have joined the ranks of "you got to bust your gut" and all the cardiovascular activities to firm up including bike riding and treadmill. This is where the Koss TM-602 headphones comes in.

Our lovely YMCA has equipped their cardioflex center with 3 TVs, 1 cd player and 1 stereo system which you can plug headphones in to while you're chugging along melting those pounds off. Oh sure, you can use headphones they have laying around, but do you know whose earwax and sweat is deposited in those foamy covers? Have you ever seen some of those guys who sweat buckets while running 100 mph?!

Enter the Koss TM-602. The company was founded by John Koss in 1953 as a hospital TV rental business. In 1958 they manufactured a phonograph along with a pair of aviator headphones for listening. Thus began the headphone industry for them. You can follow the decades and more at their website www.koss.com

What I like about the Koss TM-602 is the price, a five dollar bill plus some loose change will buy you a pair with a frequency of 100-18,000 Hz, the sound is decent, you get adjustable headband that slides easy but locks into place, and they're lightweight. They have a lifetime limited warranty. Though I don't know that I would send them to be fix as they cost $5!! to send them back!

What I don't like about the Koss TM-602 is the foamy ears will eventually disintegrate with a lot of use, and I would like about a 6 foot cord instead of the 4 foot.

So if you are looking for a cheap listening thrill for your stationary or semi-stationary workout, exercise your legs and walk into your local discount store and buy a pair of these headphones.

You are bidding on a new pair of Koss TM602 Headband Headphones - Black, New in Package.

Koss TM602 Headphone - Stereo - Black - Mini-phone - Wired - 32 Ohm - 100 Hz 18 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Semi-open - 4