Krazy Glue KG76648R Instant Crazy Glue Skin Guard Formula Gel 0.07-Ounce Reviews

Krazy Glue KG76648R Instant Crazy Glue Skin Guard Formula Gel 0.07-Ounce

Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard Bonds and Protects

May 14, 2012

Pros:Thick gel doesn't run; Skin wont bond instantly; Low price

Cons:Have to pinch/clamp for about 30 seconds.

The Bottom Line: This is one of my favorite super glue products for certain types of repair.

Some broken items are easy to repair because the broken pieces fit together perfectly and just a small dab of glue will do the trick. But other items do not glue as easily and require not just a stronger glue, but also one that can bond two items that are not necessarily compatible. When faced with this situation, I reach for Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard.

Glue Facts and Figures:

Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard is a super glue product with the strength to hold hundreds of pounds. Like other super glue products, it is used to form a permanent, unbreakable bond and repair items that would otherwise be unsalvageable.

Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard is set apart from the other items in the Krazy glue family by its consistency. It is a thick gel as opposed to a runny liquid and this quality makes it a good choice when gluing broken items that cannot necessarily be mated together or when gluing items that are completely different. The glue doesn’t run, so it can be used to glue horizontally, vertically, or sideways. It can be used to glue porous or non- porous surfaces such as metal, leather, wood, ceramics, pottery, rubber, vinyl, and plastic and its formula will not bond the skin instantly, like other liquid super glue products are known to do.

Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard comes in a small tube that is prepped for usage by its self- piercing nozzle. You just screw the nozzle onto the tube and let it pierce through. A few drops of gel should then be squeezed onto the surface to be glued and the two pieces should be joined together and pressed tightly for 30 seconds. A few minutes later, the glue will be completely dried and the item will be ready to use.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard is another variation on the Krazy glue concept and it is one I have used multiple times for certain types of gluing needs. I normally use regular Krazy glue in liquid form and it works very well in the majority of instances, bonding things together with a force so strong that the broken item really is as good as new.

Ordinary Krazy glue works best when items can easily be joined together and when a surface is non- porous. A good example is, say, the broken handle on a teacup. It the handle breaks off cleanly, in a single piece, it is very easy to take the handle and place it right back where it broke off, like joining two pieces of a puzzle. Regular super glue works very well for something like this. But what if you have two completely different surfaces that you want to glue or what if they don’t necessarily match up nicely? Regular Krazy glue may no longer work, and this is when I turn to Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard.

I recently had an issue with the inside tank of my toilet that called for the use of Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard. The liquid variety wouldn’t quite work because the liquid drops ran right off of the surface. I knew the only hope was to use a thick gel so I went and purchased a small tube of Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard. With this product, I was able to repair what I needed because the glue didn’t run. It stayed right where I squeezed it out and I was able to join the pieces together and form a bond.

Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard offers one other very nice advantage compared to the original Krazy Glue: It doesn’t bond the skin instantly. With other super glues, your skin can become glued in seconds because the glue is so strong and it dries so quickly. With Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard, your skin is protected. It won’t bond instantly, allowing time to wash/wipe it off before it becomes permanent. Keep in mind that because it doesn’t bond instantly doesn’t mean that it won’t bond at all. It will bond your skin if left in place, so you still need to be careful.

Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard is one of the less expensive super glue products and the results are very good. The item I glued inside the toilet tank held together quite well and the bond is still going strong. When I used the liquid variety, it lasted only two days and I had to glue it again. I realized it wasn’t going to work after two tries and two failures. I then turned to Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard and got the repair satisfaction I was looking for. The tube doesn’t clog as easily as that of the liquid variety either, so it lasts longer than other versions.

Overall, Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard is a very good product for repairing broken items and it makes an ideal choice when you are gluing completely different items or things that are the same, but that do not fit perfectly together. The thick gel doesn’t run, so you can glue items without messy worries. You do need to pinch/clamp the pieces together about 30 seconds to make it hold, in contrast with the liquid variety, which bonds and dries in seconds, but considering the more practical use and the skin guard feature, the thirty seconds of work is easily worth it and all things considered, Krazy Glue Gel with Skin Guard ranks as one of the best super glue products.

3-krazy Glue Kg82448r Instant Crazy Glue All Purpose Pen 0.106-ounces Each Tube

3-krazy Glue Kg82448r Instant Crazy Glue All Purpose Pen 0.106-ounces Each Tube

YOU ARE GETTING 3 TUBES Krazy Glue KG82448R Instant Crazy Glue All Purpose Pen 0.106-Ounce For an instant bond that stays strong, nothing meats Krazy ...

Krazy Glue Original Krazy Glue All Purpose Instant Crazy Glue Lot Of 3

Krazy Glue Original Krazy Glue All Purpose Instant Crazy Glue Lot Of 3

BUYER WILL RECEIVE Three (3)KrAZY GLUE PLUS FREE SHIPPING TO U.S.A. Made in Japan. Packaged In The U.S.A .Krazy Glue one-drop applicator stay fresh co...

Krazy Glue Kg58248sn Instant Crazy Glue 4-single Use Tubes Of 0.017-ounce

Krazy Glue Kg58248sn Instant Crazy Glue 4-single Use Tubes Of 0.017-ounce

NEW Krazy Glue KG58248SN Instant Crazy Glue 4-Single Use Tubes of 0.017-Ounce Elmer s Products Krazy Glue KG58248SN Glues - Single use applicators hav...

Instant Krazy Glue All Purpose Gel Kg86648r 3 Pack

Instant Krazy Glue All Purpose Gel Kg86648r 3 Pack

KRAZY GLUE ALL PURPOSE GEL Up for bids is Three packages of Krazy Glue All purpose gel 2 Grams Gel formula for gluing vertical surfaces without a drip...