LG WM3070HRA Front Load Washer

LG WM3070H*A Washing Machine

Dec 11, 2012

Pros:Capacity
Noise level
Gentle enough

Cons:Leaky bleach dispenser
No "spin only" option
over-programmed

The Bottom Line: Machine is fine.  Some "required fields" of this review aren't reliable - we've only had it a few months, so don't put a lot of stock in the durability claim.

We purchased this machine in October 2012.  It is our second front loader (the first was the doomed Maytag - not going there again, with their lousy coupon for a settlement on an expensive product) and our third machine in ten years.  (For some reason our Fischer & Pykel stopped working after it destroyed most of our clothes - that's a shame.)

The pros are as follows: The machine has decent capacity, it isn't very loud, and it is gentle on clothes.

The cons are as follows:  The bleach dispenser leaks bleach into the regular detergent compartment.  (If you call customer service about this (as I did on the first day I had it), a person from another country who has trouble understanding you and who you will have trouble understanding will tell you not to overfill the bleach dispenser.  You will be careful not to overfill the bleach dispenser and it will leak anyway.)

There is no "spin only" option, as far as I can tell.  This is a huge drawback, because I find the spin cycle to be weak when there are heavier items in the washer.  And somtimes, I just want to spin more water out of my clothes to reduce drying time.  (At least on my Fischer & Pykel, I had the option to choose to "spin only".)  On this machine, you can only "rinse and spin", which re-wets your clothes, obviously defeating the purpose.

Also, I find the machine to be over-programmed, but I think this is the wave of the future.  The buttons on the side are great for customizing the cycle, but the knob has too many similar options, except for "spin only".

Lg Red 3.7 Front Load Washer And 7.3 Electric Dryer Wm3070hra_dlex3070r

Lg Red 3.7 Front Load Washer And 7.3 Electric Dryer Wm3070hra_dlex3070r

Ebay Store About Us FAQ Store Policies Shipping Search Our Store Packages Microwave Ovens Wall Ovens Cooktops Refrigerators Ranges Dish Washers Laundr...

$2074.00