Las Vegas Club Casino & Hotel

Too Loud- Pack your ear plugs or go elsewhere

May 17, 2006

Pros:$5 Black Jack Tables, access to pool at the Vegas Plaza across the street

Cons:Lousy Bed, Too Noisy, Poor customer service, Outdated rooms

The Bottom Line: Stay elsewhere

My worst Vegas Hotel Experience - I've stayed at Four Queens, Paris Las Vegas and the Bellagio which all were much better than this

The Bed was like sleeping on a board. The second day, I requested 4 extra pillows be sent up. I used these to sleep on to make the bed bearable.

During the am you hear the staff in the hallway, at night you hear other patrons in the hallway, through the window I heard sirens at least 4 times ( I was only there four days and three nights and didn't spend that much time in the room), the toilet ran and shut off sporatically sounding like someone turned the faucet on.... Security knocking and saying "security" on the neighbors door at 4am woke us up out of a dead sleep thinking they were at our door.

The room was outdated and carpet stained - which is not a big deal as I wasn't spending alot of time in the room.

It was an airline/hotel package deal for us and I was dissatisfied to find at check out that they were charging me extra for using the in room safe... Which they had not mentioned was an additional charge (it's in small print on the form that you sign during check in.) What a joke... The safe is there with the key for your use and if you answer yes during check out when they ask if you used it then they charge you extra!!!

If you're looking for budget try another hotel on the old strip- I don't recommend this one and will not be back

Ads by Google