-57%

Logitech C510 Web Cam

Free Shipping eBay Deals

Wanna see the whole thing ~LOGITECH C510 WEB CAM~

Feb 4, 2011

Pros:Clear and Vivid Audio as well as video, Sleek design

Cons:None yet found but will keep you updated

The Bottom Line: Buy to make a stunning impression in front of the camera.

I'm a usual foreign student. Since I left my home, it has been hard to contact with them. With the higher phone bills, I could not afford to talk with them leave alone the video chat. So, I was thinking of a solution when I bumped into one of the web cam. As i stood there thinking I thought this might be perfect. With the web cam I would chat with the folks at home and have a video calling.
So, I bought the LOGITECH WEBCAM C510 WEBCAM at $45. It was worth every penny. I installed the webcam and the software was also user friendly. SO, I contacted with my folks at home and made a time to talk with them. I opened my computer and started to talk with them. You must be wondering about the microphone though. Well, no need this cam has got an built in audio support. Worth every penny.
And as I was chatting I was quite amazed to see about the video quality. It was superb. With a high definition of 720p it seemed like I was talking to them in face to face. No blurs or anything just clear and vivid pictures. During most the conversation a web cam appears small but this Cam has a very huge capture area. You do not need to move your shoulders here and there to just see your face. Just let the cam do it's thing.
I was quite happy when I was chatting with them. My small brother lives with my family so he had also installed a new webcam at home and told them how to use it. It was quite happy moment to talk with them after a while. And when I was voice calling it was out of mind. You could even hear the pin drop silence. So clear and vivid that it was similar to the cord phone. Now I didn't have to worry about the phone bills. ;)
Also, it has been quite easy for my GF as well. As we can now talk without having to spend money on the phone. If you want a true taste of Webcam experience I personally suggest you buy this one.

eBay Deals