-49%

Free Shipping ChuppiShop.com
Free Shipping Best Buy

The C615; high quality video and photo production

Nov 27, 2011

Pros:Beautiful photos, excellent trouble free video conferencing

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: Worth the investment if you need one of the best quality web cameras.

I needed a webcam for doing video conferencing on line, and the Logitech C615 was the ideal model. With a retail price of $79.99, this is right in the middle range ballpark for a high-tech web camera. I like that this webcam is High Definition, the video conferencing comes out in beautiful color and brightness, definitely different then what are you used too with other webcams.

The C615 has full 1080p HD video recording, 720p HD video calling, and this is shot in 16:9 wide-screen. I found the video quality to be exceptional. Setup is basic, just connect the device and install the software. There was no fluttering in the videos, and the C615 also took beautiful 8-MP pictures with one click.

If you have been looking for that perfect Facebook headshot, this camera will definitely allow you to do just that. The auto-focus option is great for those close up shots, and the camera doesn’t lose quality the more that you auto-focus which is also great. The 360-degree rotational base means that you can take all kinds of pictures with your laptop, I even took pictures of the coffee house that I was at.

And the C615 is also tripod ready, and although I haven’t tried this option, it means that you will be able to shoot all kinds of videos with ease. The C615 works with both PC and Mac, and I am using a Mac and setup was super easy on Leopard. The included Magix video and photo editor is both intuitive and easy to use; I found that the software was perfected suited for this camera. There is also a one-touch upload button, which allows you to upload videos and photos to Facebook with one click.

The Logitech C615 is a great digital webcam for video conferencing and photography.

eBay Deals
Full 1080p HD video recording and fluid 720p HD video calling in 16:9 wide-screen Dazzling 8 MP photos Auto Focus for extreme close-ups 360-degree ...
ChuppiShop.com
This webcam features high-definition video calling and still image capture with up to 8.0MP resolution to ensure crisp, clear video and picture qualit...
Best Buy