Logitech MK260 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Logitech MK260 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combi

Feb 14, 2013

Pros:Great keyboard and mouse
Work really well
Excellent incorporation of multimedia buttons
Easy set-up

Cons:No lights to show if you have Caps Lock/Numb Lock on

The Bottom Line: I would really recommend you going out and buying this: it's a high quality product with a good price tag.

After purchasing a new TV, I started connecting my laptop to it and working from that. I got the joys of a larger screen, and everything else that comes with a wall-mounted TV. However, there was only one problem, I had to have my laptop with me so that I could type; this meant I asked myself why am I even bothering connecting the laptop to the television. As a solution, this directed me to getting a wireless keyboard and mouse.

I really wanted to start using my television to its full potential as quickly as possible so, not having much money at the time, I went to my local supermarket and look through there limited selection of wireless keyboard; overall the best looking one was this. Therefore, I took the chance and bought it; I have not regretted it since.

This is a marvellous budget keyboard/mouse set. It did not cost me a lot of money and it does everything I want it to. It was easy to type on – something that (as a constant computer user) is crucial with any keyboard you own – and this instantly won it extra points. The typing experience was wonderful, and my hands soon adapted to typing swiftly and effectively. Another feature that I really enjoyed was the multimedia and shortcut buttons at the type. We have a wide range of these, including: hibernate/standby, plays key, volume up/down, mute, internet, email, and calculator. All of these worked straight away when plugged into my laptop. I cannot say it is compatible for all devices but it was great to see that no set-up was required for these shortcut buttons to work.

I also enjoyed how easy it was to set-up – if you can even call it a set-up. I simple took the keyboard and mouse out the box; plugged the USB wireless receiver into my laptop and began. All I had to do was insert batteries in both mouse and keyboard (included in the box) and I was off straight away. Easy set-up had also been important to me; I do not like wasting time trying to get something to work.

The only fault I can see with this product is; it does not have a light gauge to show if you Caps Lock or Num Lock is on. This was quite annoying – as I often hit the Caps Lock by accident – so I had to keep referring to my laptop. As a main keyboard on a desktop PC, no such reference could become frustrating if you become a clumsy typist after long periods.

The mouse worked really well on a range of different surfaces. Mice can become inconvenient when they do not function correctly on all materials. As a wireless mouse, I like mine to be flexible with where it works and this ticked all the boxes. I have used it on my desk; my trouser leg and my bed sheet, as long as the service was quite flat it worked really well.

Logitech Wireless Combo Mk260 With Keyboard And Mouse (920-002950),

Logitech Wireless Combo Mk260 With Keyboard And Mouse (920-002950),

The Logitech MK260 920-002950 keyboard is designed for use with desktop computers running Windows operating systems. This Logitech keyboard is specifi...

Logitech Mk750 Wireless Solar Keyboard And Logitech Mouse With Unifying Receiver

Logitech MK750 Wireless Solar Keyboard and Mouse with Unifying Receiver Product Features Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 7 Marathon Wireless A k...

Logitech - Mk710 Wireless Keyboard And Mouse

Comfort and productivity go hand-in-hand thanks to concave keys, a cushioned palm rest, and a hyper-fast scrolling mouse.

Logitech Mk710 Usb Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo

Logitech Mk710 Usb Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo

Logitech Mk710 Wireless Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Combo

Logitech Mk710 Wireless Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Combo

Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

The Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse lets you get convenience and control comfortably at your fingertips. Concave keys with softly rounded e...

Logitech Mk710 Wireless Desktop Mouse And Keyboard Combo, Free Shipping,

Logitech Mk710 Wireless Desktop Mouse And Keyboard Combo, Free Shipping,

Logitech Mk710 Wireless Desktop Set, Keyboard/mouse, Usb, Black - Log920002416

Logitech Mk710 Wireless Desktop Set, Keyboard/mouse, Usb, Black - Log920002416

Logitech MK550 Keyboard & Mouse - USB Wireless Keyboard - USB Wireless Mouse - Laser

With a Comfort Wave Design keyboard, a contoured laser mouse, and batteries that last, the Logitech MK550 920-002555 Wireless Wave Mouse and Keyboard ...