-51%

Free Shipping eBay Deals

Logitech G400 Mouse

Jan 22, 2012

Pros:- This is very comfortable
- Very reliable, mine has never broken
- Affordable

Cons:- Tends to get a bit dirty

The Bottom Line: This is a great mouse for anyone with a limited budget but it still performs very well.

This mouse is very comfortable, has never broken or not responded and is perfect for anyone who doesn't have a large budget. I bought it because my wireless mouse broke and I needed a replacement, but I was annoyed with having to charge my wireless mouse. This mouse is excellent for anyone who doesn't play video games to a large extent (I often play games like World of Warcraft and Runescape with this mouse and it is fine). I don't use a mousepad and it never fails to do its job.

The only flaw with this mouse I can really see is that when I play video games for maybe 2 hours the underside gets a bit of dirt building up on it near the sensor but it has not affected the mouse's performance in any way. It easily plugs into a USB port which is perfect because my computer is quite far away from my monitor so I use a USB hub which I plug this mouse into along with other things.

Also this mouse is quite lightweight, and although I know this isn't a major factor I previously had a mouse which was very heavy and so it was difficult to move quickly which is very important when playing first person shooters on the PC.

eBay Deals

Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400 with High-Precision 3600 DPI Optical Engine Product Description Product Description With a 3600 dpi optical engine ...
Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400 with High-Precision 3600 DPI Optical Engine (910-002277)
Logitech 910-002277 Optical Gaming Mouse G400 with High-Precision 3600 DPI Optical Engine ()With a 3600 dpi optical engine and in-game sensitivity swi...