Logitech Z906 Computer Speakers Reviews

Logitech Z906 Computer Speakers

Great speakers, not wireless though

Jun 2, 2012

Pros:-Durable, solid design
-THX Certified
-Plenty of power for a desktop gaming PC

Cons:-Not as many features as is predecessor

The Bottom Line: I would recommend the Logitech Z906 speakers to anyone looking to add 5.1 surround to a gaming PC or small room.

Ok for starters: The Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround speakers are NOT wireless. I do not know why they are labeled as such on epinions but it is inaccurate. Each satellite speaker is wired to the subwoofer.

I bought these speakers in Oct 2011 to upgrade my gaming system from a pair of stereo desktop speakers. The packaging was good and the system came undamaged directly from Logitech.

The X906 comes with speaker cable for each of the 5 speakers. There was more than enough for me to arrange my 5.1 setup. All speakers are designed to be either mounted on the wall, on a stand, or set on a bookshelf. The box also includes a 6 foot, 6-channel 3.5mm audio cable for connecting the system to your PC sound card or motherboard.

The subwoofer also serves as the receiver/amplifier for the speakers. All input connections except for the AUX input are on the back of the subwoofer. The system has one 6-channel analog input, 2 optical digital audio inputs, 1 coaxial digital audio input, 1 stereo RCA input, and 1 3.5mm AUX input.

The Z906 system is controlled by a control module that connects to the back of the subwoofer. The control module is used to control the volume, switch between inputs, and switch between speaker configurations. The different configurations available are default 5.1 surround, 3D (which simulates surround sound from a non-surround source), 4.1, and 2.1. The Z906 can also decode Dolby Digital and DTS sound when connected via one of the digital audio inputs. The control module also holds the AUX input and headphone output connections.

A remote control is also included which can perform the same tasks as the control module.

1 Male to 1 Female. Male connects to the control pod, female connects to the subwoofer. This cable is custom made to work perfectly with z-906 control...

You are bidding on a new Logitech Z906 Speakers Replacement Remote Control. It has exactly the same functions as the original remote. If you have lost...
Movie scores and game soundtracks playing out from the Logitech Z906 speaker system will enthuse, frighten, relax, and get from you the desired reacti...
hear Every Detail, All Around You - This Thx-certified System Delivers Theater-quality Surround Sound For Your Movies, Games And Music.lots Of Watts Y...
Cable, Speaker System, 500 Watt RMS, Subwoofer Power: 165 Watt