SweepSheet Magazine

Change your luck- subscribe to Sweepsheet

Feb 26, 2004

Pros:BEST newsletter, hands on editor, online forum

Cons:is only published every other week

The Bottom Line: Sweepsheet is the BEST sweeping newsletter.

Are you the type of person that “never wins anything”? Do you think others are “luckier” then you? Well after reading this epinion, you will see that you too can be LUCKY!

After reading Chalathra’s epinion in 2000, I emailed her and asked her for a bit more information about Sweepsheet. Did she really win? What did she win? After chatting with her for some time, I was intrigued. I am NOT a lucky person, I never win anything but I was willing to give it a shot. I decided to subscribe to Sweepsheet for a year to see if I too could win.

My first issue arrived in December of 2000 and I started entering. Now Sweepsheet is no miracle worker. You don’t send out your first entry and win immediately. You must have patience (which is a big key in entering sweeps). I few issues went by and I was PERSISTANT and kept entering. Soon the wins started showing up. Small wins, put wins just the same. I got t-shirts, hats, toys for the kids. After about a year of entering, I won my first “BIG” one. I won an all exclusive paid vacation to Disney Florida for four! WOW!

OK so how can you win too? Subscribe to Sweepsheet. It is the BEST sweeps newsletter out there. I have tried a few others (but have always kept Sweepsheet) and none compare.

Sweepsheet is published every other Thursday (so it is a bi-weekly newsletter). I receive my issue every other Monday in PA. Sandy and Dan Gulliver are the editors but they are even more then that. Sandy is a hands on editor who will encourage and help you every step of the way. She is a wonderful person, who also enjoys this hobby.

OK- what does Sweepsheet have to offer? The front page of your Sweepsheet issue contains a Profile of a sweeper. Yes these are real people who enjoy this hobby. This is a nice way to “get to know” other people who enjoy the same thing you do. The profile contains information such as, where they are from, how they got started in sweeping, what prizes they won, their entering strategy, how much time they spend sweeping and any tips they have to offer.

Also on page three, there is a smaller profile of a sweeper that has won Sandy’s yearly Sweepsheet sweep. This profile also offers the above information.

When I receive my issue of Sweepsheet, the Profile is the first thing I read. I love reading about others and their thoughts regarding this great hobby.

The second page of Sweepsheet contains an In Box. This section features columns written by seasoned sweepers on varied subjects. It sometimes is dedicated to Q&A’s. Sandy also lists general rules on this page and Sweepsheet information.

OK here is where the fun begins. Page three is where the sweeps begin. I can not stress how well laid out this newsletter is. I am so thankful I found Sweepsheet first because it has helped me so much learn and understand this hobby. Sandy will list the name of the sweep, prizes offered, how to enter, sponsors, judging agency, when the sweep ends, source of where sweep was found, mailing method and drawing dates.

The sweeps section is where I think Sandy goes above and beyond. Not only does she list the sweep, she gives her recommendations as to how to enter. Sandy is a seasoned sweeper and has done many experiments over the years as to which envelopes win more, what days to enter and the such. When I first started entering sweeps, this wealth of information was a god send.

Sandy also picks sweeps that she feels are more “winnable”. These sweeps are designated with a checkmark. She also has picks a “won to win” in every issue which is your “best bet” to enter and win.

With all this great information, of course you have to have a Winners Page to show all the wins that people receive as Sweepsheet subscribers. This page contains photos and a list of winners from different sweeps.

On the back of every issue contains the table of contents which shows you at a glance, all the sweeps in each issue and their ending dates.

So what more could you ask for? Well actually there is more. Sandy hosts a website Sweepsheet.com that allows interaction between sweepers. I love this portion. There is a member’s only section where you communicate with other sweepers on a daily basis. I log into sweepsheet.com daily to check out the message boards to see who is winning what, to check hot flashes and to check what else might be going on.

Bmcnichol is checking hot flashes- what the heck is that? The Hot Flash section is an added bonus for sweepsheet.com users. Daily Sandy lists sweeps that are limited to certain states and are short closers. These sweeps tend to have better odds of winning because of the limitations.

Sandy also offers online links, a sweepstakes supplier page, chat, sweeps club information and faqs.

Sandy offers you chances to earn free issues too. You can earn free issues by being the first to supply her with a new sweep, referring others, sending in pictures of your wins, being the featured profile and giving sweepsheet as a gift.

With Sandy’s help and guidance I have learned a lot about this hobby. I have learned how to enter, which sweeps are “easier” to win and how to find sweeps. I have won many prizes- a DVD player, an ATV, money, trips and much more. I have been able to do things that I have never would have gotten to do. One example is my family got to see Michael Jordan’s last game. This was an experience my son will never forget. As we sweepers say, “Only in sweepstaking”.

You can order Sweepsheet by going to sweepsheet.com and ordering online or mailing in your subscription. You can order one issue for $4.00, 13 issues (half a year) for $26.00, 26 issues (a year) for $45.00 or an introductory offer of 4 issues for $10.00.

I guess I am lucky. I am very lucky that I found Sweepsheet and am even more fortunate to have won the nice things I have. I highly recommend anyone who is interested in this hobby to subscribe to Sweepsheet. You will not be disappointed.

No- Sweepsheet is not a miracle drug, it’s not a get rich scheme but it is an excellent source for any sweepstakes enthusiast. You must remember, even though Sweepsheet offers the best advice, you still need the 3 P’s to win- Patience, Persistence and Postage!

Still think you are not lucky? Change your luck- subscribe to Sweepsheet.

Baltimore Magazine

Baltimore Magazine

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 68% off the cover priceBaltimore magazine is America's oldest city magazine, celebrating Baltimor...

Womens Health Magazine - 2 year(s)

Womens Health Magazine - 2 year(s)

20 issues - Women's Health Magazine is the ulitmate cutting-edge lifestyle magazine for health consious women who expect more than just traditional to...
Subscription Addiction

Women's Health Magazine Magazine - 3 year(s)

Women's Health Magazine Magazine - 3 year(s)

30 issues - The ulitmate cutting-edge lifestyle magazine for health consious women who expect more than just traditional topics and conventional ideas...
SpeedyMags.com

Bicycling Magazine s New Bike Owner s Guide
Womens Health Magazine - 3 year(s)

Womens Health Magazine - 3 year(s)

30 issues - Women's Health Magazine is the ulitmate cutting-edge lifestyle magazine for health consious women who expect more than just traditional to...

Country's Best Log Homes Magazine

Country's Best Log Homes Magazine

Term: 8 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 57% off the cover priceCountry's Best Log Homes magazine will help you fulfill your dream of livin...

Dirt Bike Magazine - 3 year(s)

Dirt Bike Magazine - 3 year(s)

36 issues - [CANNOT BE SENT TO PRISONS] Dirt Bike Magazine has been the leading authority on off-road motorcycling for almost 25 years, and has the pe...
SpeedyMags.com

Women's Health Magazine Back Issues Jessica Alba Christina Applegate Savings

Women's Health Magazine Back Issues Jessica Alba Christina Applegate Savings

Select from Back Issues WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE Back Issues Select from dro...

Hot Bike Magazine - 3 year(s)

Hot Bike Magazine - 3 year(s)

36 issues - Hot Bike Magazine is written exclusively for the new breed of Harley motorcycle riders.

Hot Bike Magazine

Hot Bike Magazine

Term: 13 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 65% off the cover priceHot Bike magazine is designed for Harley-Davidson motorcycle enthusiasts. ...