Pros: Lots of good information at an unbelievable low price.
Woman?s World is a magazine that I fear is really underestimated and overlooked by the American woman!! I started buying this magazine several years ago after hearing a friend talk about the recipes in it. Boy, was I thrilled to find a magazine that cost so little and offered so much!! Only paying 1.25, in this day and age, is a nice surprise but, after seeing what I got for that, it was an even nicer surprise!!
Yes, the recipes are great but let me share what else this ?little? magazine has to offer.
WHAT YOU GET:
A. FASHION AND BEAUTY
1) Articles on Clothing (this week?s is bathing suits)
2) Looks (this week?s has article on sunglasses)
3) Make-up Tips and articles
4) Diet and Health Tips (this week on boosting your metabolism)
B. REAL LIFE STORIES
1) Articles on Families and Relationships
2) Real Life Survival Stories
3) Health Issues
4) Stories of Love
5) Feel Good Happy Ending Stories
1) Making Money
3) Getting The Most Out of Life
4) Vacation Getaways
1) Suzanne Somers talks about turning off your fat-making hormones. Includes a clip ?n carry guide to her plan.
D. HOME AND FAMILY
1)Making Life Easier
2) Cheap Decorating Tricks
3) Shopping Tips
E. YOUR GOOD HEALTH
1) Protection and Prevention (this week on arthritis)
2) Chemicals In Swimming Pools
3) A Pill That Could Add To Your Life
E. FOOD AND NUTRITION
1) Great Barbecue Recipes this week!
2) Desert and Easy No Bake Recipes
3) WW Diet Club (This week Lemon Heaven Merangue Squares that take only 45 minutes to an hour!)
F. EXPERT ADVICE
1) Steps To Make Debt Disappear
2) Our Rights On Issues
3) Psychologist Section (you can ask questions!)
4) A website to Find Family Roots (www.Web Smarts
5) Chicken Soup For The Soul (who doesn?t like this stuff?)
6) House Call (questions on health)
7) Good Parenting (tips for parents)
8) Articles On Organization (This weeks is ?Never Dust Again?)
9) Ask Richard Simmons (this weeks article is on mini-meals, something I?ve always wondered about!)
1) Fiction (romantic short stories!) ?You?re even prettier than I remembered?, Tim said (excerpt)
2) Mini Mystery (get your mind working!)
3) Personality Quiz (on summer moods)
4) Puzzle of The Week (who doesn?t like these?)
5) Editorial Page (interesting and informative)
6) Your Beautiful Baby (personal pictures of your darlings)
7) Last Laugh (cute little cartoons and jokes0
Now I ask you, ladies, is there a lot here or what? This magazine is great and the information is well researched and right on.
So, if you want a magazine that will give you tips on how to decorate, be healthy, look good, cook great and easy at the same time, give you romance, and just generally keep you informed on shopping, parenting, cleaning and anything else you can think of, pick up a Woman?s World!! And enjoy?..
Woman?s World is published weekly. For subscription information you can call them toll free at 800-216-6981. They also have a website as follows: www.kable.com/WomansWorld.