mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara

A Big Mascara

Feb 19, 2009

Pros:Thickens, Lengthens, NO clumps, Awesome Mascara

Cons:NONE

The Bottom Line: If you wear mascara, you will adore mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara

I believe most women would like to have lush and lavish lashes but we can't all be so blessed so the majority of us resort to some sort of lengthening and thickening method like mascara to try and make up for what might or might not be considered naturally short and slim. Mascara is one of those wonderful makeup concepts that women adore because without it, most likely, we'd be confined to coming up with our own designer methods for our eyes.

Mascara is an amazing tool but only the good ones make it from a sampler into my makeup regimen to stay. And the good ones, the truly good ones, are very few and far between. With me, mascara has to perform miracles that might not be imagined by the makers of the stuff, but I have high expectations and only the best of mascaras are capable of meeting those expectations.

I expect mascara to lengthen and thicken without leaving any clumps or second coats and without making me feel like I should take it off and reapply with a steadier hand. There are very few mascaras on the market that meet all the demands I have and leave me feeling like I'll definitely stick with this brand for the long haul or long lash.

Avon's mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara is a mascara that I expect to be using for a long, long time, at least as long as the company continues to make it. I didn't always get on well with Avon mascara and I was more than delighted when I finally sampled mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara and realized what I'd been missing.

This mascara goes on FAST and actually covers all your lashes within such a short time span that you'll be screwing the applicator back into its place long before you would another mascara. The mascara covers, lengthens, thickens and doesn't leave any smudges or mistakes or goofy clumps. It's truly amazing and I can't possibly imagine a more potent mascara than mark Make It Big mascara.

From Avon: Build and lengthen lashes with this lightweight, smudge-proof formula that's paired with the super-sized brush. 0.5 oz. net wt. Expresso (brown) or Raven (black); $6.00

Ingredients:

METHYLPARABEN
PROPYLPARABEN
PHENOXYETHANOL
MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, BLACK 2

This mascara is BIG. The brush is BIG with multiple fibers. I love that it goes on quickly, without clumps and with no wasted time. It's a big mascara that goes a long way toward uncovering big, beautiful lashes.

Lean N' Mean Review