Avon Mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation Reviews

Avon Mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation

mark Natural Skin Powder Foundation - stays put for 14 hours!!

Mar 30, 2009

Pros:Feels light weight, makes skin flawless, pores disappear, stays put 14 hours!

Cons:None!

The Bottom Line: Highly recommend to anyone with oily, flawed skin who needs long wearing makeup.

Until discovering this amaing oil-free product, I've never been a fan of powder foundation. After experimenting with several from other companies - ranging from very cheap to 30 bucks - I found that they all provided inadequate coverage, looked cakey, and wore off within a couple hours. Had I not ordered the samples of this product from mark, I probably never would have tried it out based on past experiences with powder foundation. Do your skin a favor & try this one!

My experience: I dabbed some of my regular Cover Girl liquid concealer on blemishes and freckles before applying the mark powder foundation. (On my next order I'll be receiving the mark concealer & will let you know how that goes!) After a little concealer, I used a thin powder puff to apply the powder foundation. I was amazed at how easily it blended right into my skin while giving an amazingly flawless finish. Now I have far from perfect skin, but a few swipes of this makeup made it look like I had no pores, no freckles, no red marks & no acne.

Since I had a long day ahead of me, I put my regular liquid foundation in my purse, in case the powder wore off - which I was expecting. For additional mattification, I used the mark Matte-nificent Oil Absorbing Powder over the top. This did exactly what a powder should do - provided a clean invisible top layer to my makeup. I went to a movie and dinner, after which I checked my face in the mirror. Much to my amazement, the powder foundation was still in place and my skin still looked flawless! It was about 50% less shiny than usual and my makeup still felt fresh.

With most liquid foundations, my face tends to feel sticky and oily after only a couple hours, so that 'just applied' feeling was a definite plus! Without re-doing my makeup, I went out to meet some friends for a concert & stayed out until 3am...at which time my makeup was still in place and looked great! I really couldn't beleive it. About 14 hours after first applying the powder foundation, it still looked the same as it did 10 minutes after I first put it on. That has NEVER happened with any foundation I've ever used.

I had no need for foundation touch-ups, just applied the Matte-nificent powder about 4 times throughout the 14 hours to cut down on shine. Normally, I need use pressed powder and shine control papers about 15 times a day and/or completely re-apply my foundation after about 7 hours because it always seems to magically disappear from my face - but not with this product. I'm in love with mark Powder Foundation!!!

Avon mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation ~~~SHADE ~~~ MOCHA BRAND NEW!FULL SIZE!Cover imperfections with this ultrablendable, oil-free pressed po...