Maxell EB-425 In-Ear only Headphones - Black/Orange Reviews

Maxell EB-425 In-Ear only Headphones - Black/Orange

How can these be a Maxell product?

Aug 13, 2005

Pros:Price, 3 sizes of rubber tips, compact

Cons:Sound quality is poor, housing is flimsy.

The Bottom Line: Avoid these headphones if you want good sound quality.

These headphones were purchased for very little money. When I saw "Maxell" on the package I thought I was buying quality. I was wrong.

The headphones come in a small blue package along with an instruction manual and a small leatherette pouch containing the 2 sets of rubber tips (Small and Large). The medium sized rubber tips come already pre-installed. Changing between the different sizes of tip is not a problem. Just pop off the old one and push on the new one.

As soon as I had the earbuds in I noticed the sound was what you would hear with your stereo's treble and bass turned down low. The music just did not sound good. I tried a few different songs and still no real change. The bass was extremely hollow sounding and there was no feeling like you would get from a headphone with deeper bass.

The feeling of the headphones in your ears is like that are other in-ear style earbuds. Although I found the medium sized ones fell out of my ear when I moved. The large were too big for me though. Back to the store they went!

I suggest you stay away from these since they are a waste of money especially if you have high expectations.

Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE! Spider's Gold For Those who prefer Quality MAXELL 190538 EB-425 Digital Earbuds with I...

Wired - 32 Ohm - 16 Hz 24 kHz - Gold Plated - Dynamic
Feature: Maxell EB-425 Digital Stereo Ear Buds with Pouch and Volume Control Product Information: Great for all audio use and travel.These earbuds com...
MAXELL Headphones EB-425 Digital Ear Buds w/ Travel Pouch MAX190538